Powdery mildew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabby

Reaction score
I have a few weeks left till harvest and I see white powdery mildew on some of the leaves. I had weeks of rain and overcast days so My question is can I smoke it still? And if not can I fix it?

if you harvest it with the mold , do NOT smoke it unless you wanna get sick and die

if you wanna save your plant and you have two weeks left , you can start spraying it with Oxidate which will off gas in 24 hours but I would spray the bad spots up,to 3 days before harvest

If it is only visible on a few leaves now Pull them off carefully trying to touch only the affected leaves so it does not spread more, and once you have the right fungicide (oxidant) spray the plant as Bigsur51 has said above. Do Not smoke until treated.

if you harvest it with the mold , do NOT smoke it unless you wanna get sick and die

if you wanna save your plant and you have two weeks left , you can start spraying it with Oxidate which will off gas in 24 hours but I would spray the bad spots up,to 3 days before harvest
will this work?
https://www.amazon.ca/Organic-Labor...ocphy=9000843&hvtargid=pla-315184885911&psc=1
or this?

https://www.amazon.ca/Safer-Brand-3...ocphy=9000843&hvtargid=pla-490540944206&psc=1

Last edited:
What about baking soda and vegetable oil and green dish soap, do you think it works?

What about baking soda and vegetable oil and green dish soap, do you think it works?

do you want to experiment with your plants or fix the problem?....I am guessing fix the problem...then buy the Oxidate...it works , period.

Why would I have to wash? And wash with what and how? I thought that’s why you use bio dish soap. No chemicals or hash ingredients.
Why would I have to wash? And wash with what and how? I thought that’s why you use bio dish soap. No chemicals or hash ingredients.
You would wash with a 5 gal Bucket fresh water only. This will help get rid of anything that may be on your plants.

Can you get Potassium Bicarbonate ? (in a pinch I have heard Baking soda will do almost the same thing it raises the PH factor and kills the PM)
I use a mix 1/2 to 1 tablespoon per gallon in pump sprayer and spray under and on top of all the leaves ,
Spray when lights are off so it does not burn them.
I have used this for the last 5 yrs with no harm and beat the PM ever time,

@bigsur51 Big have you ever tried this method or know anyone else that has
I use this every two weeks as a preventer also.................

Can you get Potassium Bicarbonate ? (in a pinch I have heard Baking soda will do almost the same thing it raises the PH factor and kills the PM)
I use a mix 1/2 to 1 tablespoon per gallon in pump sprayer and spray under and on top of all the leaves ,
Spray when lights are off so it does not burn them.
I have used this for the last 5 yrs with no harm and beat the PM ever time,

@bigsur51 Big have you ever tried this method or know anyone else that has
I use this every two weeks as a preventer also.................

no

Thanks a lot. I sent them a email because it looks like they dont deliver to my area. 😭😭 Hopefully they can help but I don’t really have time to be waiting two weeks for a delivery.

what a bummer..where do you live , Parry Sound or Huntsville?

don’t businesses have overnight or next day delivery anymore?

what is this world coming to?

Latest posts

Back