Powdery substance on some of the leaves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Albert

Reaction score
I found a powdery substance on some of the leaves, It is on 4-5 leaves and others are absolutely fine.
I searched on the internet - It is described as Powdery mildew.

How to stop this progression and to treat the diseased leaves.

Combine one tablespoon baking soda and one-half teaspoon of liquid, non-detergent soap with one gallon of water, and spray the mixture liberally on the plants. Mouthwash. The mouthwash you may use on a daily basis for killing the germs in your mouth can also be effective at killing powdery mildew spores.

The solution will act as a magnifier in the sun and burn the leaves.
I can start a fire with a plastic bag and water. Pretty cool but will still burn shit up.

You can also ph water to 8-8.5 ppm and spray the infected spots if you don’t want to add anything to the spray… Although I did not have super results with this method… It did allow me to try an slow it down in flower, without having residue from other additives on your flowers. You can also try an Apple cider vinegar spray (2-3 tbls per gallon). There is also a product called Lost Coast Plant Therapy (all natural) that works well, or another natural product called Jakes Spray (Only use in veg, with lights off). I personally make LAB and fight it through germ warfare…. Here’s a bit more about that : Lactobacillus Serum | NaturalGardenOz

Good luck Doc….

-Islander

potassium bicarbonate is the same as a product that was called Green Cure
Just like Baking powder Add 1/2 to 1 tbsp per gallon water apply every 2 weeks
Can be bought cheap at chem house or ebay
Spray upper and lower leaves and the stem and soil top.
Then shake gently let dry before full light, Full light will burn the pistils badly

Latest posts

Back