Power failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not understand how a power outage could screw things up. It would change the on-off times, but the 12/12 schedule should still have been maintained????? What exactly happened and what did the light schedule change to that could have caused the plants to reveg?

i see what u did there

bigshift.gif

:rofl: time in the joint didn't:laugh: :baby: :chillpill: :cop: :argue: :hitchair: do much for attitude....

I disagree with the ban thing.
Sure the guy was a bit twitchy and not very pleasant but surely it is better to point him in the right direction, nicely and hopefully we will get to see a decent guy.
I could have gotten all uppity over a comment made last week over something I said but surely it is better to build bridges and give people the benefit of the doubt rather than get all vindictive and vengeful.
JMO but I am a peace loving old hippy who believes that everyone is decent at heart if you give them the chance to be.
Stay frosty & peaceful W

woodydude said:
I disagree with the ban thing.
Sure the guy was a bit twitchy and not very pleasant but surely it is better to point him in the right direction, nicely and hopefully we will get to see a decent guy.
I could have gotten all uppity over a comment made last week over something I said but surely it is better to build bridges and give people the benefit of the doubt rather than get all vindictive and vengeful.
JMO but I am a peace loving old hippy who believes that everyone is decent at heart if you give them the chance to be.
Stay frosty & peaceful W

:aok:... and, if you've been accustomed to "some of the other sites".. You might be a bit overly defensive toward some comments. You guys know, that ain't how we roll here... but a new member might not. ;)

Hick said:
:aok:... and, if you've been accustomed to "some of the other sites".. You might be a bit overly defensive toward some comments. You guys know, that ain't how we roll here... but a new member might not. ;)

:48:

I believe the power failure was banned....Never to return to my house again.

Luckily for me I've only had power failures when the Flower room is off...I just switched my veg to 18/6 for a week then back to 24/0

Hick said:
but the girls always go for the boys in the banned, don't they?
:doh: :huh: :stoned:

Where is that 'groan' smiley when you need it??:D

Wet

i dont know, i have to admit i cracked a smile at that one.

but then again mature is one word rarely used to describe me.

WOW Hick!!!

11,111 posts.

Quick! Pull my finger and make a wish!:hubba: :hubba: :holysheep:

Wet

Wetdog said:
WOW Hick!!!

11,111 posts.

Quick! Pull my finger and make a wish!:hubba: :hubba: :holysheep:

Wet

You beat me to it! Hahahahaaha

Latest posts

Back