Power failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay boys and girls now it's time to say goodbye to all the family
Take A hit..... Hold it in... And think of pleasant things.
For those of you who answered my question With peaceful intentions, God Bless and Lots of Love
For those of you who didn't, Take another hit, one day you will get it right. As for me I took what I needed and left the rest behind including an apology. I won't be back I didn't like the vibe. Some of you are very very cool, but some are not cool at all. Remember what goes around comes around. To have peace on Earth you must have good will towards men and women. LOL Rick:fid:

Your loss, no one was rude to you, you got all pissy at someone telling you its not appreciated to double post, sounds like you need to chill not us.

dont let the door hit ya.

No i did not!!!!!! I got PISSY cause he told me to get a better timer rather than answer my question about what to expect from the plants you don't have a clue besides I went thru some beaded curtains on the way out not a door dude

oh i see, this is one of those im leaving threads that just keep going on and on.

merlin19 said:
Okay boys and girls now it's time to say goodbye to all the family
Take A hit..... Hold it in... And think of pleasant things.
For those of you who answered my question With peaceful intentions, God Bless and Lots of Love
For those of you who didn't, Take another hit, one day you will get it right. As for me I took what I needed and left the rest behind including an apology. I won't be back I didn't like the vibe. Some of you are very very cool, but some are not cool at all. Remember what goes around comes around. To have peace on Earth you must have good will towards men and women. LOL Rick:fid:

:ciao:

oh and my Hit:bong:..

Latest posts

Back