power question ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waynekerr

Reaction score
:)
Ive got 1 600 light and i live in a 2 bed unit ive always wondered if the power company give a shit if i pay the bill,or do they look at high bills and pass on the info to u know who?

How much extra power does a 600 use roughly ?
at night we watch tv in the dark with candles and keep lights to a minimum in the unit,id say im ok,but i was thinking of getting another light what happens then ?

I have a friend who uses a magnet to stop the meter ? naughty boy
cant do it here as its a shared meter box and ive heard if u get busted with robbing power and the choof to pack your toothbrush ?

What will everyone do if they clamp down on high usage homes ?

a 600w is not high wattage. or high power. relax. take a breather, turn on a light. you can have 6 - 100w light bulbs on in a normal household, right? same thing. even 2 is not a problem. i run 9 - 1000w 12/12 plus household power. i dont run my dryer nor my oven to compensate

no worries, hook-up 2 lights.

0.600watt. x 12hours a day = 7.2kwh a day

7.2kwh x $0.0633per kwh (your rate)=$0.45576 a day

$0.45576 a day x 30days = $13.68 a month for 600watt light

that is nothing. the average household uses 31kwh a day.
you being in a condo doesn't make a difference to the electric company.

astra007 said:
a 600w is not high wattage. or high power. relax. take a breather, turn on a light. you can have 6 - 100w light bulbs on in a normal household, right? same thing. even 2 is not a problem. i run 9 - 1000w 12/12 plus household power. i dont run my dryer nor my oven to compensate

your bill must be

$600+ every 2 months

dam close my friend, im paying 250.00 on equal payment plan per month and i know that it is more. but remember when i trim and dry, i get a bathtub full............ hehehe

astra007 said:
dam close my friend, im paying 250.00 on equal payment plan per month and i know that it is more. but remember when i trim and dry, i get a bathtub full............ hehehe

And thas sexy =)

Latest posts

Back