powerd mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
whats the best way to get rid of powerd mildew at week 6 of flowering? You guys think that organic mildew spray wont harm buds?

at week six theres not alot you can do. Organic might be your best bet. When i was dealing with it that late, i simply clipped the affected leaves. Keep a close eye on mold too. Someone with more experience on the issue may chime in.

bizzy323 said:
whats the best way to get rid of powerd mildew at week 6 of flowering? You guys think that organic mildew spray wont harm buds?

Mildew to plant or on soil pilgrem?

BWD

Not much can be done imho at this point, you do have to worry about the spores and future outbreaks, though!

at this point, not much :(
you can try fighting it back by changing the ph on the leafs, or you can also clean it off by spraying with some watered down hydrogen peroxide (ozzy gave me that tip a while back, helped get a few plants to finish)
seems weird spraying molded plants with water. i worried about budrot, but it never happened.
greencure can apparently be used till harvest, but i don't have a lot of experience with it myself to say it can or can't ;)

such a PITA, i hope this is your only encounter with it. i completely tore down and restarted after fighting it for a few crops.

Pilgrem asked question then dissappears? Hope he put his fire out ur smoky bear goin to getem ;). Maybe mildew was worse then he be sayin and it got him? Hope his trail ends well.

BWD

I have had it a few times . Try to dry things u if u can fresh air circulation etc. Spray everything with high ph water like 9ph. Helps to stop it from spreading but won't harm the buds. Clip leaves also helps. Other than not much else.

baking soda and water and burn sulphur matches around the plants. about 1 tbsp of baking soda for 2L of water

Latest posts

Back