Pranic's Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Well this grow I started with 13 seeds, a friend handed them off to me.. apperantly a very nice sativa strain. I have smoked some of it, anyway i never got to asking her what strain, so anyway 4 cracked, only two sprouted, however i don't know what i did to one of them but I think it's as good as dead, it's a little under an Inch, but..... i'm going to presume it dead... Maybe tis bad luck.... So I'm down to one.... I pray for female so I can clone...

Well As the grow progresses I'll post more...

whats up pranicfever. did you germinate before you put them into soil or did you just put them in soil?

sorry to hear Pranic. hope that one turns out to be a female too for ya.

Yeah I did germinate grunt..... I swear it's just my bad luck.. heck I even got strep-throat... no smokin for me for a while... *sigh* oh er well... anyway yeah Thanks mutt :)

pranicfever said:
Yeah I did germinate grunt..... I swear it's just my bad luck.. heck I even got strep-throat... no smokin for me for a while... *sigh* oh er well... anyway yeah Thanks mutt :)
damn thats a real bummer. keep us updated on your baby.

Update: Plant was full and lush.. leaves were a big as my hand... and somehow... I KILLED IT :( i think i have the touch of death.... lol.... oh well, next grow.. and on the plus side.. since it finally stopped snowing i can go out and look for a place to grow outdoors.

whats up pranicfever. sorry you lost your last plant. what happend?
00000013.gif
hope you have better luck next time around.
00000011.gif

i dunno what happened.. it was fine one day.. dead the next... it was way weird.. didn't overwater.. didn't underwater.. light wasn't too close... light wasn't too far.. it's just weird..

thats a real bummer. :( do you have any other beans
00000001.gif
i know you said you got your last beans from a friend.
00000011.gif

yeah... i have some White Widow... some Northern Lights Pure Indica.. Some Durban Skunk.... and a few others.... just waitin to plant em'

pranicfever said:
yeah... i have some White Widow... some Northern Lights Pure Indica.. Some Durban Skunk.... and a few others.... just waitin to plant em'
i'm glad to see you have more. i just wanted to make sure. hope your next grow turns out better.
00000021.gif

Latest posts

Back