Pranic's Mid-Day Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Nothin says I love you daughter like.. "Will you peirce my eyebrow"

So yeah, my mom come up to me and is like.. "pranic" will you peirce my brow? and i was like.. uh ok.. Are you sure??? And she's like how much does it hurt? and i'm like not much, no worse than your tattoos.. and she's like ok so it won't hurt then, i'm like right just a pinch. and she's like ok lets do this thing... I get the needle and i do my thing.. it looks great on her.. i'm just still shocked that she asked... I'll be doing her Navel with in the next month.. Tried to talk her into a lip ring but she said no.. hahaha... So am i the only person who has ever gotten the pleasure of sticking a needle through their mothers skin? I know that sounds goofy.. anyway i had fun doing it.. yay for fun

pranicfever said:
So am i the only person who has ever gotten the pleasure of sticking a needle through their mothers skin? I know that sounds goofy.. anyway i had fun doing it.. yay for fun
Ok, you're getting a little kinky there girl...

That's funny! Better than tats. You can take them off if you want.

well the women in our family started this lil tradition a few years back on Good Friday.. we go get tats together.. it's kinda an odd tradition but kinda cool, like when my gram and grampy was up one year the guys all went to get hair cuts and us women went to the Tattoo Parlor and got some tats.. since then, every year like me and my mom have gone.. a few times when my gram was up.. we went.. but yeah since then.. tats is a way of life... i love my tats though... i tell you what though.. getting inked is so addictive, as they say you either do tats or crack.. i think tats are better.. hahaha but yeah so did my ma's eyebrow, it looks great

pranicfever said:
well the women in our family started this lil tradition a few years back on Good Friday.. we go get tats together.. it's kinda an odd tradition but kinda cool, like when my gram and grampy was up one year the guys all went to get hair cuts and us women went to the Tattoo Parlor and got some tats.. since then, every year like me and my mom have gone.. a few times when my gram was up.. we went.. but yeah since then.. tats is a way of life... i love my tats though... i tell you what though.. getting inked is so addictive, as they say you either do tats or crack.. i think tats are better.. hahaha but yeah so did my ma's eyebrow, it looks great
Sounds like you've got a very cool family. You guys go out and have fun with each other. That's cool. Lot's of families act like they just want to get away from each other.

I'm doin a bowl to you right this minute.

HERE'S TO PRANIC !!!

Nope, I'm just me.. Pranic doesn't fit into a stereo-type... why you ask?

oh no you were just taking about tatoos and peircings,i love gothics,i not a stereo type.i was just asking,i though it was cool

I'm thinkin he might have "pranic envy" That is pretty cool tho, my mom would be toooo chicken sh*t to do that... She doesn't even have her ears pierced! Hella cool tho Pranic!

i hear ya on the addictive part of the tatts pranic...i got one...and now i am up to three and have a large scale tatt planned out and will be happening soon....just so happens my hubbys bestfriend is a tatt artist....so we get ink pretty reasonably priced...

awesome story pranic...i wish my mom would get osme ink with me :)

Latest posts

Back