Pranics WW & NL Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

OK I thought i would start a grow journal for this one.... so i can keep track of this stuff myself...

--------
Planted 2 WW & 2 NL just today... waiting to see some babies pop out.. lol.. that sounds kinda sick..

------

Monday - April - 3rd

Hey pranic, sounds good and keep us updated. Also, post some pics if possible.

You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words ;)

Oh Pranic, you're growing some killer stuff. Man, we all need 20 grow rooms each. Too much candy!

go pranic :D ...can't wait to see some pics :)

Hey pranic glad to see your gonna have some new family members. Cant wait to see those little babies pop. Be sure to keep us updated.
fing25.gif

Great, better get those pics when they POP out. Got some good pics for strains there. :D

Ok.. today I thought what the hell.. and decided imma start germinating 2 more seeds... so to make it even one more WW and One more NL.... This one is becoming a felony grow haha

The first two Sprouts are showing... my first two babies.. are lookin strong... for being sooo small.. (at least i don't have to change diapers.... hahaha) Pics will be posted as soon as the rest are out of the darkness......

There really is no difference between being caught with 2 plants or 4 I don't think..but with those strains I'd say it's worth the risk! pictures! pictures! PS: anytime you want to come over and change diapers.... :eek:

pranic congrats on the new members of your family. cant wait to see some pics of your little babies. :)

Imma Proud Momma of 5 new babies... still waitin on that sixth one.... it must be male.. it's slow a hell.. hahaha.. sorry.. that was sexist.. my bad

Glad to hear about your new babies pranic! :)

Careful talkin about sexin now tho...Karma can be a real ***** ;)

Good job Pranic, Let's see some pics when they get some leafs on them.

They got some leaves on them.. All but my "Retard Plant" Whom only has 2 leaves and 2 really small ones.... But.. Imma Let the Retard alone .. maybe it'll grow..big and strong.. and only be a little mental... haha. Anyway so 4 of my babies are normal.. gettin a bit tall... but i don't wanna put the lights down too much lower.. they are about 2inches to 3 inches away... 350 watts.. so.. thats about right.. I think thats what stoney told me. The 6th plant never made it. so 4 reg plants 3 are normal looking one runt.. and one retard... what love. a big big family

Yay My Retard Plant is looking less and less retarded everyday...

one of mine was retarded but its gettin big and strong now, actually doing better than the normal one, still feel bad for em though. no pics?

hey gotta love them "special" plants. you never know it might be a couchlock retarded high when it finishes out. ;) :D

Pics.. will be posted in about an hour... taken them right now..

Latest posts

Back