pre 98 bubba and kens og kush run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedmasta

I just Love it!!!
Reaction score
its been a long while since ive said anything on this site. Last time posting was before the crash i think. Ive gotten a few grows under my belt and decided to come back to the place that taught me the basics of growing. Ive have a better growing situation this time around so that i can run a 400 watter with out running ducting for heat control. In the room where my 2x4 tent is set up i have a window ac unit that i ran ducting into the tent. I love in a very hot climate where the temps average about 90 -100 degrees all summer and im able to keep my tent at a cool 75 to 80 degrees during the height of the summer and cool 65 at lights off. All i have inside the tent is a cool tubed light, 4in fan and scrubber which also helps with heat but it dosent need to be vented anywhere, and a fan. The only reason im using a four in fan is because my active air 6 in fan died on me last year but ive had great success with this one till i get a new one in a few weeks any suggestions on what brand i should get.

This time around im running kens og kush and cc pre 98.
Specs:
3 og kush (reg)
2 pre 98 (fem)
400 watt hps
fox farms soil
2 gallon square pots for better spacing
flora nova veg and flowering nutes
2x4x5 tent

If i missed anything let me know will be posting pics as soon as i take them which will be after the sun rises im a bit too lazy to get up and do it now.
Im happy to join the ranks one of the most civilized forums out there.

Welcome back! Your line up sounds great and it looks like you have everything you need. If the 4" fan is able to exchange the air in the space every couple of minutes or so and it is staying cool enough , then your ventilation is doing its job.

I'll tag along. Green MoJo to ya wm. :vap_bong__emoticon:

sorry its been awhile ive been tied up but heres an update 2 of my seeds didnt pop one of each which sucks because it lowers my chance of a female with the og but i'll be happy with a male too just not 2 of them. So what i did was replaced them with a dna lemon skunk (fem). Once i started making this i realized i didnt take any pics but in stead i have this for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNmWK_PmM9I

watch

Latest posts

Back