Pre-98 Bubba

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look nice and healthy....she might grow slow but she sure looks pretty doing it. :)

Thanks for the compliments on my ladies guys!
They are growing really well, only problem is we have been having a heat wave this week, and the temps are blistering, im doing everything i can to keep the temps down but my leaves are starting to taco up, and my girls just look unhappy, its supposed to cool back down on my monday so here is hoping.

But i do have something to be happy about my bubbas pistils are starting to really get prominent so the buds should start popping soon!

Iron Emmett said:
Thanks for the compliments on my ladies guys!
They are growing really well, only problem is we have been having a heat wave this week, and the temps are blistering, im doing everything i can to keep the temps down but my leaves are starting to taco up, and my girls just look unhappy, its supposed to cool back down on my monday so here is hoping.

But i do have something to be happy about my bubbas pistils are starting to really get prominent so the buds should start popping soon!

Lookin good man Ya I know what you mean about the temps its terrible here:(

Im hoping by this winter i can build up a big enough supply to be able to take off during next summer.

First i gotta improve my skills though.:eek:

Thanks for stopping by lemon, hopefully it'll cool down, my problem isnt needing to build up a supply, my problem is i love to grow i cant stand not having my grow room going all the time :)

Well here we go, my first update that isnt pictures of just leaves, i flipped em on the 19th, they started showing 3 days ago, love it when those pistils start exploding.

The pictures kinda suck, bad lighting, i didnt have the time to take better shots
GEDC0436.JPG

GEDC0437.JPG

GEDC0445.JPG

I thought this one looked sexy :)
GEDC04417_1.jpg

They are beautiful. Green mojo to you for sure. Very nice.

They aregeorgous Iron. I'm watchin and drooling.... you got the mojo workin my man -- I ws wondering about males -- when did you cull them?

Thanks for the replies and compliments all, they are really growing fast, i love watching them change daily at this early in flower :)

when i open my growroom door in the morning, i get slammed in the face with bubba kush stink, its delicious.

what up iron emmet... Im also growing the original Bubba kush clone form... great instant bake I had to let them go 10 weeks and they grew to the max ... nice pictures GOOD luck GREEN MOJO ur way!!! Il l b watching

Thanks guys, im happy right about the growth rate, ladies are packing on the fat.

Update time finally, been a long time, i had some computer problems, just got around to reinstalling my camera software.

My ladies are starting to really look nice i think, getting fat little buds and starting to get that lovely bubba stank to em, trichome formation just became noticeable with the naked eye, starting to frost up :)

Lemme know what ya think, oh by the way, they are 22 days since first sign of bud formation, 27 since 12/12 flip

GEDC0507_1.JPG

GEDC0510_1.JPG

GEDC0512_1.JPG

Attachments

• Crop_1.jpg
    Crop_1.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 137
Thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate yall stopping by, its nice to have the comments :)

Really, really pretty, Iron. Excellent work! Looks like it will be some superb skank. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back