Pre 98 BubbaKush Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oregonduck76 said:
mmmmmm, frosty. looks danky!!
Thanks OD76... My New one is starting to frost up...:hubba: 34 days in flower for the Pre98 Bubba.. And heres one of the Ultra frosty little pheno of BubbaKush X DPD... Probably wont yield enough to be a keeper but its a snowstorm..... I:icon_smile: .

P1030288.JPG

P1030204.JPG

P1030206.JPG

P1030202.JPG

P1030210.JPG

qty doesnt always dictate a keeper ime. Sometimes low yielders can knock yer socks off :shocked:

7ge:)

once again nice pics, Ryder. :cool2:

7greeneyes said:
qty doesnt always dictate a keeper ime. Sometimes low yielders can knock yer socks off :shocked:

7ge:)

once again nice pics, Ryder. :cool2:
Oh I agree.. I love Kushes and have some real low yielders.. But this ones tiny buds.. But if its killer and better than my Pre98 Ill keep it..... :)

i have a katsu bk like that. not really a huge yielder, but oh the joy! lol:hubba:

very nice mother Ryder...:)

Irish said:
i have a katsu bk like that. not really a huge yielder, but oh the joy! lol:hubba:

very nice mother Ryder...:)
Thanks Irish.. Heres one at day 50 starting to turn purple.. Once this plant starts to turn its a matter of days before its totally purps.. Starting to smell so good just like P98 should...

P1030363-1.JPG

P1030366.JPG

P1030375.JPG

P1030411-1.JPG

Very nice ryder looks like you got a really really great growroom.

Ryder said:
I love Pre98 BubbaKush and its a cut we have had now for a couple years and Ill probably keep it as long as possible, because Its that Good! This plant is always in the flower room and I just started a large Mother Plant in flower after taking cuts and Ill start a grow journal on that... Here is a plant from a few months back and Ill add some pics in the next post of the one I just harvested last week... Here are some photos in various stages of flowering...... My cut starts to turn color at day 40-47 like clock work... Peace... Ryder:fly:
wow, nice work, frosty:holysheep:

Thanks guys I really appreciate you checkin out my P98.. Here she is at 56 days.. Ill probably leave to 67-70 days for serious locking...

P1030509-1.JPG

P1030514-1.JPG

Beautiful plants! I love the sheen on the leaves... not to mention they got more frosty than the snowman himself!

Still lookin' stellar Ryder. Keeper up. :cool2:

Thanks for stopping in and checking it out guys.. Its such a great cut ... Makes for an easy grow and great buds... Takes some time in the veg and crop depo but such a joy full of dank lemon,coffee, hash and skunk.... :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back