Pre 98 BubbaKush Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryder

High on a Mountain Top
Reaction score
I love Pre98 BubbaKush and its a cut we have had now for a couple years and Ill probably keep it as long as possible, because Its that Good! This plant is always in the flower room and I just started a large Mother Plant in flower after taking cuts and Ill start a grow journal on that... Here is a plant from a few months back and Ill add some pics in the next post of the one I just harvested last week... Here are some photos in various stages of flowering...... My cut starts to turn color at day 40-47 like clock work... Peace... Ryder:fly:

Pre98 BubbaKush Chop 006-1.JPG

Pre98 BubbaKush Chop 024-1.JPG

Pre98 BubbaKush Chop 031-1.JPG

4611 flower 032-2.JPG

4611 flower 038-4.JPG

Those look great so tasty like there rolled in powdered sugar :D

Nice job Ryder. Now my keyboard is all wet. LOL Really though, those are some nice looking buds. PEACE

Thanks guys for checking out my Bubba... Love some pre98.!. Ill post up some more as my new one flowers.. If anyone has any Pre98 shots Id love to see them.... More Bubba is always a good thing....:icon_smile:

Ryder said:
Thanks guys for checking out my Bubba... Love some pre98.!. Ill post up some more as my new one flowers.. If anyone has any Pre98 shots Id love to see them.... More Bubba is always a good thing....:icon_smile:

I got some in my current GJ>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57744&page=22 Post #429 has the most current Pre 98 pics....I ran her last grow as well....she turned some sweet colors.

Thanks guys.... Here is a large Pre98 weve had in flower for under 2 weeks.. Sorry about the Sodium... Ill take more pics of her when she starts to snow.. Should be a good one.... :) Thanks for the link Hamster.. Looking Sweeet man

P1020707.JPG

Ryder said:
I love Pre98 BubbaKush and its a cut we have had now for a couple years and Ill probably keep it as long as possible, because Its that Good! This plant is always in the flower room and I just started a large Mother Plant in flower after taking cuts and Ill start a grow journal on that... Here is a plant from a few months back and Ill add some pics in the next post of the one I just harvested last week... Here are some photos in various stages of flowering...... My cut starts to turn color at day 40-47 like clock work... Peace... Ryder:fly:
Nice man.. They look great, one of my favorite strains... :icon_smile:

Grandmaster said:
Nice man.. They look great, one of my favorite strains... :icon_smile:
Thanks Buddy.. This is my favorite cut .. Got that weird Coffee,Hairspray,Lemons,Leather and Kush smell,totally funky and unique to Pre98Bubba... Theres some guys on here with some wicked Pre98bx from Cali Connection so its alive and well...If you leave my cut untill 65-70 days its the Hammer and will put even the most hyper into couchlock. Peace... Ryder:icon_smile:

Heres my new Pre98 Bubba at 18 days in.. This was a mother plant for a few sessions. Thats the way I do it with the Pre98 because its such a slow vegger, low yielder and slow to root... Well worth it though.. This ones in 10 gallons of Roots Organics 707 and pretty happy.. Itll start throwing trichs like crazy now...

P1020848.JPG

P1020846.JPG

is it the cali connection seed or the clone only cut?

Kushluvr said:
is it the cali connection seed or the clone only cut?
Its the clone only cut.. Its about my favorite ..

dman1234 said:
looks good, very happy plants you have there.
Thanks dman. Plants are so much happier now thats its Cold outside its so much easier to control everything. I dont know about you guys but this was a tough Summer here..Its growing season now thats its 14 degrees.... :farm:

Ryder said:
Its the clone only cut.. Its about my favorite ..

Nice....ive got it too....and the CC cut from seed...i popped em!

Looks great!

Ryder said:
Thanks dman. Plants are so much happier now thats its Cold outside its so much easier to control everything. I dont know about you guys but this was a tough Summer here..Its growing season now thats its 14 degrees.... :farm:

i love the winter.....i ususally shut down for july and august....its better to be outside anyhow, boating and enjoying the outdoors!

Kushluvr said:
i love the winter.....i ususally shut down for july and august....its better to be outside anyhow, boating and enjoying the outdoors!
Im doing that next year... Its too hard and too expensive.. Just keep a couple mothers alive under a T5 and head to the outdoors... Nice bro..:D

Ryder said:

It took so much effort this summer i swear i will never grow again indoors from june 15- sept 1st.

Latest posts

Back