Pre flower question

Objektiv

Reaction score
Ay whats up guys, ive been reading around here for about a month now and just got registered today, you guys have helped alot already

Scenario is I got 4 plants that i had outside and recently moved indoors, I just recently entered them into the 12/12 cycle to start flowering, they have been in flowering for about 5 days, this is my first grow and I wanna know if this pic shows female preflowers?Never done this before, just trying to learn

amy pics_edited.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Objektiv said:
Ay whats up guys, ive been reading around here for about a month now and just got registered today, you guys have helped alot already

Scenario is I got 4 plants that i had outside and recently moved indoors, I just recently entered them into the 12/12 cycle to start flowering, they have been in flowering for about 5 days, this is my first grow and I wanna know if this pic shows female preflowers?Never done this before, just trying to learn
It's hard to say from that picture but i don't think they are flowering yet. Just keep an eye on them and look for those little white hairs and if ya see any balls it's a male.

Objektiv

Reaction score
Aigth thanks, i figured that pic wouldnt do justice, i cant get a decent pic for some reason, but ill keep checkin just anxious to see what they are

Objektiv

Reaction score
Thanks man, i think thats what mine are, they look like that pre flower pic you added

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
hey welcome to the forum, good luck i hope thet are all females

Objektiv

Reaction score
rockydog said:
hey welcome to the forum, good luck i hope thet are all females

thanks alot for the wish of luck, 3 of the 4 plants have these so im hoping its a sign of female, this is my 1st grow from bagseed but i got 10 bubblicious seeds on there way:D

Latest posts