Pre-harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

My 0ldest girls are about at 55 days 12x12, the trics. are still fairly clear, I'm hopeing only a couple more days, My dutch treat is a week behind the Mazar,and the C99 a week behind it, and then a second set of dutch treat two weeks behind that,then the Blzx super silver Haze two more weeks than I'm done, and time to fumigate, bomb,spray,and vaporize the room, may repaint and put some good linolium down, I'm useing tarps on the floor now but they wear out and look crappy after awhile.Anyway here's a few pics of a Mazar purple urkle cross.

P1080446.JPG

P1080443.JPG

P1080437.JPG

P1080295.JPG

P1080139.JPG

First grow for me and this strain. I love the smell!!

P1080419.JPG

P1080154.JPG

P1070951.JPG

P1080367.JPG

THG said she loves this strain, I hope I do too, clones so easy!! the little girl grew into this, so proud of her.

CINDERELLA99.JPG

P1080262.JPG

P1080351.JPG

sweet stuff skagitmagic !!
wish i had half the space that size !! they look like sum lovely strains bro.
#

wot kind of buzz do you harvest for cloudy heady buzz?? amber couch lock?? if you dont mind i ask/,///peace

That Purple plant is real sweet looking for sure....nice

I love the first picture of Dutch treat. It is very nice. The next seed i buy will be cindy something. Thanks for the pic's.

jesuse said:
sweet stuff skagitmagic !!
wish i had half the space that size !! they look like sum lovely strains bro.
#

wot kind of buzz do you harvest for cloudy heady buzz?? amber couch lock?? if you dont mind i ask/,///peace
I'm looking for cloudy with a chance of amber, when just a few start to turn amber i harvest most of them, I'll let one go a few more days for comparison, then wish i'd waited on them all, my problem is I'll wait them out, but the plants in the !9/5 closet won't wait!! THEY are outgrowing it quickly. i'm having so much fun this grow, ya I got alot of space compared to alot of growers, I just built a outdoor greenhouse too. I just checked the cloner and I need all this room, My C99 clones are rooted.

Woo-hoo--looking great.

I love perpetual harvests where you harvest a couple of plants every two weeks or so.

9 of the Mazar ladies showed amber trics this evening, about 57 days 12 x 12 to finish, 4 or 5 are getting a few more days under the HPS, The flowers smell sweet, I flushed with botanicares, Sweet the last 3 waterings, We'll see if there's a difference. I'm very happy!!!!, Now for the slow 3 to 4 week drying, then cureing, I bought a hygrometer and we're gonna try some different technics, see if i can slow the process down even more.

P1080474.JPG

P1080475.JPG

P1080480.JPG

P1080485.JPG

P1080488.JPG

P1080482.JPG

great effin job bro....cant wait to see the final trimmed product

SKAGITMAGIC said:
My 0ldest girls are about at 55 days 12x12, the trics. are still fairly clear, I'm hopeing only a couple more days, My dutch treat is a week behind the Mazar,and the C99 a week behind it, and then a second set of dutch treat two weeks behind that,then the Blzx super silver Haze two more weeks than I'm done, and time to fumigate, bomb,spray,and vaporize the room, may repaint and put some good linolium down, I'm useing tarps on the floor now but they wear out and look crappy after awhile.Anyway here's a few pics of a Mazar purple urkle cross.
That's a real beauty there :icon_smile: that pic #5 :) That is a total BPOTM if I ever saw one ;)

buddogmutt said:
great effin job bro....cant wait to see the final trimmed product

Them pictures were 7 months old yesterday, them girls I forced into flower early in the summer, I run a fan in the shed,

Latest posts

Back