Pre made soils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PERCHSLURP802

Reaction score
When I first came here in 2015 I was just seriously taking on growing at a level where I was successful knew what I was doing and didn't for the most part need to ask any questions as long as I didn't over care for a cause of new lockout by throwing too many of something at my base medium see I look at it as a sponge just one big sponge once it's full of roots and it's my job to keep it as happy and neutral as possible so that the plant thrives. Now that being said this is the company that I've been using since 2015 when they first started out I had gotten an internship with a gentleman called Elliot and he showed me how to do soil cubes and from that time on I tried doing it on my own but I didn't want to have to deal with the government and paying tons of money dealing with the bank asking for a loan all that to get my own compost company started up so I backed away from it and I just used their product and try to get anyone that likes to grow easy peasy 1 2 3 steps like I do happy with a good solution. Are you still originally use their Fort V but apparently they've got this Jolly mix now that's preamended for the almost for the whole cycle of the plant which I found pretty neat what I used to do is just use the fort V 28 quarts of Pop and just top dressed with the compost plus fertilizer and just keep reusing that Medium crop after crop after crop I never once bought new stuff unless I need to increase the size of my grow area. I'd be interested in any experience anyone has or insights discussion etc etc etc this is my bread and butter and I'm on quarantine right now so trying to shoot the s*** make friends.
vermontcompost.com/jolly-roger

When I first came here in 2015 I was just seriously taking on growing at a level where I was successful knew what I was doing and didn't for the most part need to ask any questions as long as I didn't over care for a cause of new lockout by throwing too many of something at my base medium see I look at it as a sponge just one big sponge once it's full of roots and it's my job to keep it as happy and neutral as possible so that the plant thrives. Now that being said this is the company that I've been using since 2015 when they first started out I had gotten an internship with a gentleman called Elliot and he showed me how to do soil cubes and from that time on I tried doing it on my own but I didn't want to have to deal with the government and paying tons of money dealing with the bank asking for a loan all that to get my own compost company started up so I backed away from it and I just used their product and try to get anyone that likes to grow easy peasy 1 2 3 steps like I do happy with a good solution. Are you still originally use their Fort V but apparently they've got this Jolly mix now that's preamended for the almost for the whole cycle of the plant which I found pretty neat what I used to do is just use the fort V 28 quarts of Pop and just top dressed with the compost plus fertilizer and just keep reusing that Medium crop after crop after crop I never once bought new stuff unless I need to increase the size of my grow area. I'd be interested in any experience anyone has or insights discussion etc etc etc this is my bread and butter and I'm on quarantine right now so trying to shoot the s*** make friends.
vermontcompost.com/jolly-roger
Do you work for said soil company, are you out sick (covid)
Just wondering what products and new ideas that are available as far as new grow methods .

1658580311130.png

They used to be in Chittenden County before they moved out where they are now in Northfield and I worked with them when they were here they had to stop because where they were trying to establish and grow out more are Abenaki hunting grounds and traditional farming grounds from the old Abenaki indigenous that were that I am related to one way or another I don't want to go down that Elizabeth Warren rabbit hole laughing out loud. Yeah there was a company that started up right after that that's a local farming place that that Farms down on the Intervale where these guys used to be called the diggers mirth
I just love the fact that within 15 years of me running through geez five to six different types of mixes and buying a bunch of amendments and slack them slapping them all together that there's a company like this that has customer service and quality control standards that are just awe-inspiring I don't work for them I just have used their products for 20 years as long as they've been in business and I'm just enamored with them when I see somebody doing it the right way I try to I guess I'm not a normal human being because I want to reach out even if you're a stranger to me and you've done nothing to Warrant me wanting to be nice to you and be helpful I do it anyway because I come from a mindset of well that's the way I'd want to be treated if I were asking and looking for this so if I stumble upon something that I see is super helpful I try to share my my epiphany

How long is shelf life on your soils?
Do you know the chemical break down loss on the soil over time?
I've never once taken the medium after senescence and done anything other than let it sit in the big container that I use for pulling all my ice fishing I have a big black sled that I use for ice fishing I put all my gear and stuff in and I pull it out to the spot I usually let all the medium sit in that after I chop it up and then I was just re-ending it with compost fertilizer that they used to have here and I would just fly by the seat of my pants until the plant showed that it needed something and I would just I would just use the top dress because for the most part the Amendments that they had pre-mixed into these unless I had a plant that was like a sweet tooth number four heavy feeder that was just insane to keep up with I usually did pretty damn well you know it's amazing how for people like me if I don't overextend myself and I don't have like 20 to 30 plants I need to look after I can focus and within reason get a pretty good idea of how well they're going to do towards the end of their life cycle but I mean my mindset just so you have a brief synopsis of where I'm at is the minute the medium fills up with roots it's just basically a big pH neutral sponge and it's my job to not f*** it up

They used to be in Chittenden County before they moved out where they are now in Northfield and I worked with them when they were here they had to stop because where they were trying to establish and grow out more are Abenaki hunting grounds and traditional farming grounds from the old Abenaki indigenous that were that I am related to one way or another I don't want to go down that Elizabeth Warren rabbit hole laughing out loud. Yeah there was a company that started up right after that that's a local farming place that that Farms down on the Intervale where these guys used to be called the diggers mirth
I just love the fact that within 15 years of me running through geez five to six different types of mixes and buying a bunch of amendments and slack them slapping them all together that there's a company like this that has customer service and quality control standards that are just awe-inspiring I don't work for them I just have used their products for 20 years as long as they've been in business and I'm just enamored with them when I see somebody doing it the right way I try to I guess I'm not a normal human being because I want to reach out even if you're a stranger to me and you've done nothing to Warrant me wanting to be nice to you and be helpful I do it anyway because I come from a mindset of well that's the way I'd want to be treated if I were asking and looking for this so if I stumble upon something that I see is super helpful I try to share my my epiphany
The Golden Rule

So I hit up my buddy that's running the Cannabis control board up here asking for a donation for me and the wife cuz I want to be able to such a hard thing to describe the last place I had where I had my plants growing they claim that they were going in there to do asbestos remediation I got all my stuff out of there the building got torn down laugh out loud now I'm afraid to touch those plans you want to try and start over again I mean they are bioaccumulators I really don't want to experiment if they picked anything up that was floating around in there the storage space they were growing in

Latest posts

Back