Preflowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heh, if someone got into my backyard, when I had one, they would either be shot or tazed... we don't mess around in TX, LoL.

Ok here is a definate newbie grower question...when is it ok to start sampling the herb? Or do I absolutely have to wait until she's mature?

indica - 4.5 weeks in flower take a sample - look for a mature bud. sativa - 2 weeks longer. dry in microwave on minimum

Great Garden O`Hippie I have a couple girls that look a lot like yours...Beautful!
Cant wait `til harvesting time ;) When will you be sampling yours?

astra007 said:
indica - 4.5 weeks in flower take a sample - look for a mature bud. sativa - 2 weeks longer. dry in microwave on minimum

Are you sure its ok to dry it in the microwave? And how can you tell a mature bud from a non-mature one?

new pics from my digi cam

Picture 008.JPG

Picture 011.JPG

Picture 012.JPG

Hi guys. These are of my 4 ladies growing on my roof terrace as of last week. One has since been chopped.

1 Sep 2006 1.jpg

1 Sep 2006 2.jpg

1 Sep 2006 3.jpg

Spanishfly said:
Hi guys. These are of my 4 ladies growing on my roof terrace as of last week. One has since been chopped.
Whats up Spanishfly. Man those are some nice looking ladies you have. What strain? You should toss some more pictures up in the bud section when ya get the chance. We love pictures over here. :D

Man Its so sweet to raise and take care of something you like so much! And YES! I gave Mickey The bat and balls! LOL HEY I WAS STONED!!! and beside Minnies been waitin for decades to get layed. LOL If she knew i f***ed with the pic! DONT TELL HER OK!?PEACE

I already have some cured buds! been sampleing herb foe 2 months now, and man is it sweet!PEACE

Unless you're desperate, maybe for a fix, but cured weed is sooooooo sweet! Man I hate to see mary jane mistreated.Hell, she's one of my lovers.My longest lover, since 1970,yep, i'm hooked. But I cant resist her!PEACE

big bruce 420, watch fer the buds hairs darkening or the trichs clouding - sure sign of maturing bud. and yes you can use the microwave for samples post whatever you want - forgot where i is at. im not a mod here - yeesh

hah sorry about the pictures then, i figured since i started the thread it would be ok to show the plant i'm refering too.

He means well, just be yourself that what im gonna do,( with curtiousy), but cant teach an old dog new tricks ya know PEACE

not you brucey, your thread, yer pics. i just meant with every1 jumpin in, that we were getting off topic.

WONDERBAR - says it all eh? bud.
hey you bring them back right now, ya hear me hippy. every1 will think im nuts - talkin to meself........ hey im am nuts, arent i? yup you is. see, i was right. lol

Hey I've seen plants that have trichomes on their leaves (at least i think those are trichomes...it looks like keif, so im guessing thats what it is). i'm just curious at what point does that usually come around? how common is it? and can u scrape the leaves and smoke that kief?

you can dry the leaf and smoke it = shake or make hash out of all the leaf and small bud waste.

Latest posts

Back