Preflowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBruce420

Reaction score
Alright, so my plant is officially a girl, I got the teeny tiny pistils growing, so I'm real excited. She's been growing outside with nothing but backyard soil (no pot), sun, and water. Anything I need to do to ensure that she buds well? Also, how long does preflowering last before it starts to grow buds? I live in Southern California, and the light cycle outside is 13 hours light, 11 dark. And I definately have an indica dominant plant.

preflower lasts up to 2 weeks; quicker on an indica. give her sum organic nutrients

She's 2 months, I think she's just out of preflowering, buds are starting to develope at the budsites, and at the top of the plant, im really excited. prolly a month until she's completely matured...i think...right?

here's a pic i took of her today, she's lookin pretty damn good

jew.jpg

yup, ya got a nice healthy winner...........so far hehehe good luck

anything in particular i should be watching out for in the last month of an outdoor grow? i know animals and insects are a factor...the soil is pretty nutritious i think, anything else?

i'm guess u mean poachers, and im sure my one plant in my backyard is safe from that, haha. is an outdoor plant in southern california susceptible to mold or anything like that?

yup, i write french too. i would not be to sure of that. friend has a rottie, who is not nice to strangers in his yard. and a 5' beautiful mature mj outdoor blueberry hybrid. came out 1 morning to find his rottie chopin on a t-bone steak bone and no plant. every now and then he gets a whiff of blueberries in the breeze comin from his neighbours place.

gently open the top or thick bud clusters and look fer mold. without high humidity and lots of rain, you should be alright.

damn that's pretty(edited for potty mouth)up, we got tall walls around our backyard, it would take some work for someone to get at that plant, but ill keep an eye out anyway just to be sure. thanks alot for the advice man!

Here is a pic of the buds on my plant, it's a little blurry to make out, but there is one on either side of the stem.

0904061826a.jpg

lol....a 'little blurry' eh bruce....wait...lemmie get good and drunk...then it'll come into focus!!

hell, im stoned and can see them fine - mind ya - it is raining eh?

hah sorry i took it on a camera phone, so it doesn't focus too well. im just trying to give u guys an idea of what she looks like at this point.

i would like to see a poacher get in my back yard with three pit bulls that don't just take food from any body they would rather have them to chew on if they r trying to get to the babies.... but considering i am growing inside my inside pit won't even let the room mate in there if we r not home so maybe invest in a good dog to protect them and remembe the less ppl that know about it the better u r... oh yeah looks good man happy harvest

heres some of my buds and plants, I have six. I grow outdoors also

PEACE

Did someone give that Mickey some pink bits and a package?

wow your grow looks amazing hippie, my grow is just one little plant barely a foot tall. i'm excited about her though, its gonna be great smoking homegrown for once!

Latest posts

Back