Prepaid Credit Cards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Hey guys Im trying to get an order together for the attitude but my problem is I can't use my card as it doesn't allow out of the country purchases.....

I heard somewhere on here you could get a prepaid visa that you have to register and buy it with them.

Does anyone have any info on where to get theses. And has anyone had any firsthand experinece using them at the attitude.

Thanks for contributing to the future Grow Journal "Lemon Jack's Organic Flunderbusstle" Lol:p

I have used the walmart card...... not the visa prepaid....... the card is blue and has walmart on the front....... part of their money bank. You go into the money bank at the front of store and pick it up....... cost 3.00 to load and 3.00 a month service fee...... doesn't cost to use except a atm fee. Now..... The card I picked up off the shelf and loaded didn't allow me to order Attitude seed. But when you go online and activate the card per instructions it prompts a permanent card to be sent to you in the mail you with your name on it...... you keep this card and reload over and over as you wish....... I am able to use this card to order seeds from the attitude. Hope this helps.

Oh... btw..... it takes a week or ten days for the card to come in mail...... so plane ahead if you want to get in on a promo.

here call them...... they will help. For cardholder customer service, call 1-877-937-4098

Web site: hxxps://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/getacardnow

Thanks a lot grower I signed up. It gave me a temp no. To use so I can get them anytime I believe so long as it works. I hope so. . . I will know tonight. Thanks for contributing. :>

Grower13 said:
I have used the walmart card...... not the visa prepaid....... the card is blue and has walmart on the front....... part of their money bank. You go into the money bank at the front of store and pick it up....... cost 3.00 to load and 3.00 a month service fee...... doesn't cost to use except a atm fee. Now..... The card I picked up off the shelf and loaded didn't allow me to order Attitude seed. But when you go online and activate the card per instructions it prompts a permanent card to be sent to you in the mail you with your name on it...... you keep this card and reload over and over as you wish....... I am able to use this card to order seeds from the attitude. Hope this helps.

Oh... btw..... it takes a week or ten days for the card to come in mail...... so plane ahead if you want to get in on a promo.

This is the card I have and use as well. It's a greendot card, but you get one in your name as G13 said!!! EDIT...sorry, mine's actually a greendot from Meijer's, but works the same, just from a different issuing store.

Lemon Jack said:
Thanks a lot grower I signed up. It gave me a temp no. To use so I can get them anytime I believe so long as it works. I hope so. . . I will know tonight. Thanks for contributing. :>

You may have to wait on the card to come in the mail before you can shop internationally....... I'm not sure...... good luck..... be safe..... stay high.:D

Roddy said:
This is the card I have and use as well. It's a greendot card, but you get one in your name as G13 said!!! EDIT...sorry, mine's actually a greendot from Meijer's, but works the same, just from a different issuing store.

There is one called NETSPEND you can use as well...... in this day..... a prepaid card is a good idea...... I use one to do all my shopping on line...... safety!...... I can only lose what I have loaded on the card.

Thanks a lot guys ill try it still tonight hopefully it will work. I been tryig this for days I really hope it works.

Lemon Jack said:

Hi lemonjack with your above comment i assume you ordered one online and paid for it online so you can use immediately sure hope you didnt use a credit card to order the pre paid one as that would be defeating the object.:hubba:
T4

Yeah but they need your social security number! What is the point of getting a 'covert' card which is so directly and easily tried to something so private?

Grower13 said:
here call them...... they will help. For cardholder customer service, call 1-877-937-4098

Web site: hxxps://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/getacardnow

This topic got really off topic my card just doesn't allow foriegn purchases. It wasn't for safety. I just needed a method of ordering them.

Which I have done now thanks everyone for the help got me beans ordered.

It works good for those who can't get or don't want a credit card....... I think it is as safe away to order seeds from Attitude as there is for those of us in the USA.

Latest posts

Back