Preparing for a BHO party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
I thought I would show everybody how I prepare for a BHO party.:D

First step is to gather everything you need to make BHO. Got me some buds, some butane(5x), 2 pyrex dishes, a coffee grinder, bho extractor and a razor blade.

Second step grind your buds in the coffee grinder.

Third step place ground up buds in bho extractor, place extractor into the smaller pyrex dish, then force the butane through the extractor.

Forth step once butane has stopped dripping out of the bottom of the extractor is to place small pyrex into the larger pyrex which has hot water in it.

Fifth step once the butane has boiled away is to scrap it into a big pile. Once I do this I place in freezer to get hard.

One mistake I made was to place parchment paper in the bottom of the small pyrex dish. I think this would have work and been easier to handle the BHO which is quite sticky, but I poked holes in the paper with my extractor while injecting butane, making the parchment paper useless.

And this is how I prepare for a BHO party, even if its a party of one:D

Now to BIU :bong::bong:

BHO 001.jpg

BHO 002.jpg

BHO 003.jpg

BHO 004.jpg

BHO 005.jpg

YUMM! Love hash oil! I do an iso wash but hash oil is awesome no matter what road you take. :clap: Do you vape it or put it on bud then smoke? Just wonderin'.

OMFG lol, I'm coming over bro. That looks NICE!

I tried to make BHO and Failed EXTREMELY bad lol.
Very nice setup ya got goin there! Maybe a how too on how to make one? :)

bubba902 said:

So what went wrong bubba?

Nice job and nice post pc....I hve yet to make BHO. I hve been making canna infused oil for cooking instead. Gonna hve to gve this a try at least once.

bubba902 said:

u just need a s/s nipple, 2 s/s endcaps, 1 hole in the top cap, pepper grinder holes in the bottom, filter on inside of bottom cap and butane through the top. EZPZ.

7greeneyes said:
So what went wrong bubba?

:cool: PVC pipe, (BEFORE READING DANGERS) , Ductape, Coffe Filter

Horrible Idea, Wasted a qp of trim/popcorn buds.. Ended up making some delicious budder afterwards from the rest.

Ugh and :eek:, bud! Yeah don't ever use pvc, adds contaminants that aren't good for prolonging life...

metal (stainless) turkey baster works the best imo.

build some legs for it and your good to go, even comes with an attachment to insert the nozzle :)

build instructions here :)
hxxp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2257487 w/o legs
hxxp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f60/9-diy-bho-tube-stainless-legs-26674/ w/ legs

bho2.jpg

!B3ZbMWgB2k~$(KGrHqN,!jEE)sB641YpBMmDhcHdeg~~_1.jpg

yeah, I like that stand you got for it...nice:aok: I just clamp mine down to an outdoor table...

Thanks for stopping by everyone:ciao:

7G I have an oil bowl for my bong and concentrate pipe.

bubba come on over if you can find me:D

Hamster you should try to make some, it makes your toes tingle.

BIU :bong:

Ill just scower the shores of lake Erie ;),
might even dress up lmao!

looking good duck ... going to try to purge with water next time i make it ... budder.

Nice PC. I am not a hash makin' guy, but I got a dude that makes it for me. I know he does it pretty much like you, as I have had to buy numerous pyrex pans, and many a master case of butane.

I do know that he shoots it into the pyrex, and places the pyrex in a double boiler type thing. I guess it helps the butane disapate faster/better. Anywho, when he is done, the product is what we call "amber glass". Much different then the "wax/budder". I will have to ge4t some pics, and if you are interested, I will have him come over and clarify what he does.

Nice job duck

Bet I can find you faster than Fedsux I'll use my nose and a duck call:D

NorCalHal said:
Nice PC. I am not a hash makin' guy, but I got a dude that makes it for me. I know he does it pretty much like you, as I have had to buy numerous pyrex pans, and many a master case of butane.

I do know that he shoots it into the pyrex, and places the pyrex in a double boiler type thing. I guess it helps the butane disapate faster/better. Anywho, when he is done, the product is what we call "amber glass". Much different then the "wax/budder". I will have to ge4t some pics, and if you are interested, I will have him come over and clarify what he does.

That is how mine turns out. Solid. Amber Glass. But the BHO that i get from Holland is like Honey. Not budder. Honey. But if you purge it with warm water after the butane it will be budder.

Need to know what they mix so it doesn't turns solid. :icon_smile:

NCH and bho, Thanks for popping in. That is what mine looks like too, a piece of amber glass once harden. I place mine in the freezer for it to stay hard otherwise it gets sticky and hard to work with.

Ive never shot butane for oil . . . good thread fowl friend

years ago my boss helped me get hold of a 4 liter can of ether . . . PHEW:D!!! the original bubbagum hehe . . .

Probably never again. I've looked at hexane - less polar and the evap-rate is alot slower, but is it also less volatile/cheaper/available?

Latest posts

Back