Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a good puppy. My pitador can't be exposed to cannabis unlike my black lab who not only tolerates it but loves it...lol...

Great looking plants by the way, buddogmutt :aok:

What a good puppy. My pitador can't be exposed to cannabis unlike my black lab who not only tolerates it but loves it...lol...

Great looking plants by the way, buddogmutt :aok:

Thanks...my boy loves the fan leaves...

Just ordered a 10x10 baseball net to "in a way" SCROG the tent grow. I'm tired of bending branches and raising the tent. These girls are peeking between 14-15 ft and still going. The net will allow me to bend the grow and free up about 4-5 ft in height when done. I'll post pics as soon as it arrives and is installed

Ordered: Baseball Net - 10' x 10' - (Fully Edged & Heavy Duty) [Net World Sports]

View attachment image.jpg

Well that should do it...heavy duty guess. looking forward to your pic's.

It's gonna be very interesting to see a 10'x10' scrogg outdoor grow with on average 14ft plants. I'll be removing the covering to properly do this. So you'll get a rare look at the girls uncovered in all their splendor!

Ok, showed up a day early, changed my mind on removing the cover, not sure I'd get it back on...but took about an hr, looking great.! I couldn't have planned it any better. BRING ON THE BUDS....,

View attachment image.jpg

I'll have a nice canopy in a few days...I can't wait it see....

Well look at you Bud, all rocking these grows. Good for you!~ Love your pic's. And you really are that good!~.

Lol....just a joking comment, but thanks rose..I'm sure I can relax now and simply watch them grow...

Lol....just a joking comment, but thanks rose..I'm sure I can relax now and simply watch them grow...

yeah that would be nice sit back watch em grow and smoke a j and not do anything lol...... but we all know thats a fairy tale looking awesome man gon be beautiful in a month or so!!

Latest posts

Back