Press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gardentroll

seed junkie
Reaction score
Afternoon Folks

Hope everyone is having a great day ...

I am goin to by a Press to make medibles or whatever , really have no clue as to which one to get

ANY Ideas

Peace GT

Gotta be something better than wringing out the goodies in cheese cloth and getting the stuff all over your paws. I have a tendency to lick it off, and that's usually a recipe for a much stronger buzz than I'm comfortable with.

I'm interested as well. Wondering if I need the plates heated. I have a press I use for mechanical work, so if I don't need a heat press I'm thinking I can just machine the plates for the press I have.

They sell premade plate with heaters. all you do is add them to your own press
1656624175896.png

went ahead an checked a couple of video's out seems this will work for personal

Peace GT

Afternoon Folks

Hope everyone is having a great day ...

I am goin to by a Press to make medibles or whatever , really have no clue as to which one to get

ANY Ideas

Peace GT

hey there

well it appears that you had already made your mind up when you asked the question

we use a 12 ton hydraulic press with digital heat plates , similar to this but with smaller plates

8607840F-D84B-48E2-A4EF-E25EA47EFE03.jpeg

Shows ya how dumb I am; I thought he was talking about edibles and making butter. Had a brain fart, I guess.
I already make other medibles w/coconut oil thats infused just need something that helps with a knee replacement OOOOUCH
Wifes post op is slow going

Latest posts

Back