Pretty Dad-gum' Proud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuttyMcShutShut

Reaction score
Whats up folks,
As some may know, this is my first grow that I have EVER done. in fact i really dont smoke that much....just reverted to this because 1.) i love special projects 2.)F*** drug dealers.....tired of the process of aquiring etc.

Anyway, its my first grow:I started with seeds from Dr. Chronic(Bubblicious). My grow started as 5 seeds growing in 2 waterfarms(crazy, i now realize, but it is my first grow)anyway...long story short, the room im growing in seems to only be large enough for one good size plant; so im down to that, but DAD-GUM PROUD!
THE ROOM:2'x4'x8'..useable is smaller because the air return is built into this room(vent on the other side of the wall of course, but it works well for ventilation).
THE LIGHT:400W HPS purchased for like $110 from insidesun.com, currently 18/6
THE SYSTEM:Gen. Hydro waterfarm bought off ebay. GH 3 part flora nutes used at recommended strength.
THE VENTILATION:6" vortex with home made charcoal scrubber controlled by a thermostatic controller kept at around 76-78 degrees. My intake is through the reverse side of the A/C/Heat return...so it sucks in filtered air. It exhausts through a duct that goes to my upstairs bedroom.

THE ODOR:despite my feeble charcoal scrubber attempt, i found some cheap gel odor things at home depot for like $4 each, one in the grow room, one in my upstairs room....not a hint since then.

THE EXPERIENCE:Typical newbie.....early nute burn from over-zealous growing, stunned growing from PH too high, unusual inexplicable holes in leaves that appear so randomly i just write it off to "1st grow flaws",
OVERALL:the subject of my post says it all, my plant is currently almost 7 weeks of veg and im waiting a while longer to put it into flower because i want my yield to be pretty big. currently almost 14" tall, the pics say the rest

Take a look: feedback/suggestions welcomed

feedfromthetop.jpg

themefromthebottom.jpg

side.jpg

topper.jpg

SMSS everything is looking great for your first ever grow. You have a nice set up and one nice looking lady in it. Can't wait to see that lady in flower. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya.

GreenMojo.JPG

You got to love your waterfarm setup they grow like crazy.

Everything is looking great SMSS. Can't wait to see those ladies start budding. Keep up the great work man.

hey nice bush you got thier can't wait to see more bud

Hey SMSS, I do love to see those buds man! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

wow they're looking amazing! i'm growing bubblegum too, I hope mine look that good.

Latest posts

Back