Pretty sad, huh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
WWBB1 (640 x 480).jpgWWBB2 (640 x 480).jpg

That's a Blueberry in front, 10 days out of the ground, not too much stretch, overall not great but doing reasonably well. The 2 sad little squirts in the back are white widows, a full 4 weeks out of the ground and looking completely awful.

I bought the beans from .nl and planted them in Jungle Grow Pro. No additional nutes. I know they're getting enough light, they get a full 8 hours of direct florida sunshine plus ten more in the box per day. My theory is ww (or these, at least) aren't dealing well with the Jungle Grow.

I sprouted 2 more and I'm going to plant them in plain old topsoil for their seedling days. I hope this works, I can only grow in the winter.

Yes, there's something definitely not right there. I know nothing about the soil you're using; however, it seems to me that I've read somewhere here on this site that it isn't good to put them outside and then bring them inside on a daily basis. Just the same, you might be onto to something concerning the soil you're using.

I think the plain top soil that you're using now, along with the proper feeding schedule should put you on the right path.

whats the temp? if it is too chilly (below say 65ish f) they wont take up nutes.

hey bro,i think it has to do with the seed merchant.i have been a faithful customer of theirs and an just about fed up.i have had great success with their seeds until lately.these mazar have not produced like they should have.i will do some other orders elsewhere.but do not give up on the seeds bud,i have had some of theres take eztra time to jump.good luck

andy52 said:
hey bro,i think it has to do with the seed merchant.i have been a faithful customer of theirs and an just about fed up.i have had great success with their seeds until lately.these mazar have not produced like they should have.i will do some other orders elsewhere.but do not give up on the seeds bud,i have had some of theres take eztra time to jump.good luck

Say Little Brother,,I am considering buying some Lowryder and AK47 from them,,(from reading other threads)are you saying they are not what they use to be?

thief said:
whats the temp? if it is too chilly (below say 65ish f) they wont take up nutes.

No, our daytime temps are 65+ here. Actually, I misspoke, they're getting 22 hours of light and 2 of dark.

andy52 said:
Thanks, Andy, I've been meaning to PM you about the nl beans - at least 2 of the WWs are clearly immature and are not going to sprout and I sprouted 3 WWs. One popped, I put it in soil, 2 days later it was dead.

hey bro,yes,i think they are getting slack.i personally will not order from them again.why spend the amount of time it takes to nurture a plant and its not what it should be.screw that.if i have to pay more,so be it.after committing all the time and expense we all make to this great passion,at least we want what we pay for.i will not buy again from marijuana-seeds,nl. they let me down.my money is as good as the next persons and i want what i spend good money on.jmo

Yeah, I'm 4 weeks behind. I have to lay in some buds for the summer! I'll let you know about the 2 new WWs. If they don't take off, I'm going to try the Ice and some more BB.

Any other good seed banks? I heard someone say something about Attitudes Seed Bank,, What do ya think. I just get scared ordering seeds. I was just about ready to order from those folks above,, because you guys said they had this Stealth Delivery Option and it was good. Man how quickly things change,,Thank goodness for this forum.:hubba:

does the soil they're in now have any nitrogen in it? i mean was it prenuted at all? i found some plants can take alittle early on but some plants will be stunted and look like yours.. i have some doing it right now.. i fed all my seedlings at the same time.. 5 jumped up fast, 2 done ok and 2 haven't moved since i fed them. i could be wrong

andy52 said:
i am waiting for the 1st of the yr. when mandala is back open for business.i want me some satori in a bad way.i smoked it awhile back and it is the kinda buzz i love.

I'm smoking some of that sweet Satori as I type. I am really impressed with this and the Speed Queen from Mandala. I can't wait to see what their new strain is.

CowboyBudsky said:
Any other good seed banks? I heard someone say something about Attitudes Seed Bank,, What do ya think. I just get scared ordering seeds. I was just about ready to order from those folks above,, because you guys said they had this Stealth Delivery Option and it was good. Man how quickly things change,,Thank goodness for this forum.:hubba:

Their stealth delivery was just great.

slowmo77 said:
does the soil they're in now have any nitrogen in it? i mean was it prenuted at all? i found some plants can take alittle early on but some plants will be stunted and look like yours.. i have some doing it right now.. i fed all my seedlings at the same time.. 5 jumped up fast, 2 done ok and 2 haven't moved since i fed them. i could be wrong

The Jungle Grow is pre-nuted and so is the perlite (I can't find un-nuted perlite anywhere). I mixed them 9:1 JG/perlite. I don't know what the nitrogen content is but will look as soon as I can get up off the couch and walk :hubba: For my first grow, I grew them in straight up potting soil and added nutes as they developed and everything was great. Except for all the noob errors - overcrowding, not enough lumens and FL temps too high. The 4 wk runts are not just small, all the leaves and new growth are brown as well. Very much appreciate everone's help and interest.

if its the same stuff i got ART it has .25%N-.12%p-.12%k
i just flushed it really well for i planted my seedlings in it.
Also i read on the bag for jungle growth it has 4 weeks of food then u should use ur own feed schedule.:)

This is like the experience I had with another NL seed shop. Makes me wonder if there's several that get seed from one common greenhouse operation.

DEfinately looks like a nute lockout problem. Could be PH, Temp or Mag deficiciency related. FLush em with some epsom salts then check the PH. Temp is easy to solve.

..IMO.. it is too early to be experiencing a magnesium def'.. or any other major soil/nute defficiency at "10 days" from germination.
PH..possibly, pests.. possibly... My first thoughts when I saw the pictures,.. pots are waaay larger than you can easily control watering cycles in. If you're watering to "runoff" through the pots, they are probably recieving too much water and not enough oxygen. If you are dribbling water around the seedlings, they probably aren't receiving a sufficient amount.

Latest posts

Back