"Prices Around The World"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dmack said:
Dro:
1/2oz $220-$250
1oz $400-$500
1p $4k-$5.5k

I can't believe how inflated prices are all over. The prices in this thread are completely crazy lol. Around here. if it's top quality bud, you won't get more than $250-300 USD. In fact, you would probably be laughed out of town for trying to sell an oz for $500. There are alot of people who grow their own where I'm from, so there is huge supply and not as much demand. Last time I checked, street prices here are as follows:

Mexican Brick Weed (Brown, bricked, tons of seed, low thc, headache weed)
1/4 $10
1 oz $40

Brick Commercial (Greenish-Brown, bricked, a little seedy, low thc, decent high)
1/4 $30
1 oz $100

Green Commercial (Mostly green, a few hairs, a little seedy, low-mid thc, good high)
1/4 $35-40
1 oz $120-130

Mids (Green, a little sticky, hairs, few seeds, mid thc, good high, good taste)
1/4 $50-60
1 oz $150

Mid Green (Green, sticky, hairs, 1 or 2 seeds, mid-high thc, great high, good taste)
1/4 $60-70
1 oz $180-200

Green (Very green, possible strain name, very sticky, hairs, no seed, high thc, great high, great taste, dank, crystals on top of crystals, etc, etc)
1/4 $80
1 oz $200-250 (maybe $300 if you can find a sucker to pay it)

Mal C
:fly:

Mountain Resort Town Colorado is $50 per 1/8 and $100 per 1/4 all the way up...no price break at any point, unless you know someone aka a grower. also you can count on the bag being short .5 - 1.5 grams...no arguing as it's a small place and supplys are limited...boo!!
can't WAIT to stop payin...

Its so high around my parts because it is so hard to get. if your not connected with a main dealer then ur cool. Or growing it eh? i grow for the best weed because i cant get it around here.

Ok guys here we go.. I live Houston, Texas..." Wikipedia- Houston—the largest economic and cultural center of Texas with a population of 2.14 million" Anyways we have every kind of weed you want...

I guess i will just list what $100 American will get you

1. Ammonia Brick Weed straight from Mexico.---- Full of seed/stem
1.5Lb's "One huge brick"---------Nasty, Hurts my head

2.Some OK Reggie---- Seedy but dose the job
5 Oz's --------Get you high

3.Reggie-----Barley any seeds its green and smells nice.
QP--------Good buzz

4.KB, we don't really have a selling price, its rather people sell as cheap dro or just Reggie....

5.Hydro, named strain... I can get pretty much any strain out there.. I am in
Houston! I have over 30 contacts, we like to trade.
1/4 oz------Flying high!!! Great, best buzz achievable.

seattle,Washington=240-300 for a oz.

1/8=40
1/4=20

Boston,Massachutes=120-200=oz
1/8=25

Seattle=Chronic

Boston= Shitty BC

Midwest USA

Commerical Brick- $40-$50 a 1/4
$60-$70 a 1/2
$100-$120 a ounce

I am from a small town with very few supplier all supplying low to medium grade commerical bud.

Only place in town to find the KB is in my closet. lol

night501 said:
in northeast ohio (akron area)we have some options
shwag $100 oz. takes alot to get buzz, gives headaches
mids $140 oz. a bowl dose me right, high lasts about 2 hours. its deacent
dro $180 oz. 3 or 4 hits and im good. high lasts and lasts. munchie weed
chronic $200 oz. 1 hitter quitter. a bowl lasts me all day.

you do not get chronic for $200 in ohio you dont even get chronic for $200 in medical states. just because its the best you can find doesnt mean it is chronic.

dmack said:
Its so high around my parts because it is so hard to get. if your not connected with a main dealer then ur cool. Or growing it eh? i grow for the best weed because i cant get it around here.
or you got a hook up from a good place ehh? Central Coast, California. hahah well for the dankest bud you can find its $125q, $500 zip (Club prices). Street Price $350 for pretty comparable to the $500 zip. $60 1/8ths. For Reg $50. If you know the hook, $10 a g. Or you just grow your own legally, (6 plant max santa barbara county)

Here in North carolina

regular kush 60 eight
super kush 65 eight
orange kush 75 eight
purple kush 85 eight
white widow 75 eight
mexican 45 oz
mid 80 oz
kb 100 oz
blueberry 80 eight
silver haze 70 eight
hydro 260 oz
nothern light 300 oz
piff 700 oz
sensi star 450 oz
sour diesel 65 eight
chocolate tie 200 oz nasty

in the great lakes state - way up north-

it is very hard to find good smoke- mids run about 100 oz and you have to smoke a lot of the crap to get high. if thats what you want to call it.:eek:

most of the dro sells for 16.00-20.00 a GRAM! and most of the time it is not worth it. it's usually weak stuff. I dont think they know how to grow it.

I'm sure if i went into detroit (if I didnt end up killed or mugged):holysheep: I could find some quailty at a good price but I value my life more than my smoke.

my biggest beef with the mj world around here is no one seems to value quality. and when they want to sell you something they think is killer they have no clue what kind of weed it is that they want to sell to you for 500 oz. they wont even let you test the stuff before you buy.
sorry but I really miss the 70's for that reason alone.

WHATS UP PEEPS!!!......yo i live in south africa and dang your prices are way inflated man...here if you wana get seedless dank bud that tastes great and smells even better you dnt have to pay $100 jeez thats 600 rand!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: we dont go on weight here we buy a "bankie" which is a standerd bank bag our stuff comes straight from the swazi land mountains for a bankie of swazi rooi bert (red beard) named because its so full of red hairs ful stativa beauty!!!! we pay 80 rand about 10 dollars for a bankie and this is A grade weed.........heres a pic of some of my

WHATS UP PEEPS!!!......yo i live in south africa and dang your prices are way inflated man...here if you wana get seedless dank bud that tastes great and smells even better you dnt have to pay $100 jeez thats 600 rand!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: we dont go on weight here we buy a "bankie" or a "slope" which is a standerd bank bag our stuff comes straight from the swazi land mountains for a bankie of swazi rooi bart (red beard) named because its so full of red hairs ful stativa beauty!!!! we pay 80 rand about 10 dollars for a bankie and this is A grade weed.........

I've seen it here in the Ohio Valley go for a high as $600 oz for some one hit wonder to as low as $100 for some nasty brown brick pot. Quarts usually average about $40 to as low as $20 from one dude that generally has some good smoke. Don't know why HE sells so low when everyone else sells shwaag at higher prices but I ain't gonna ask him. :D
Since I'm smoking my own grow right now, I KNOW I won't find anything as good till fall around here. I NEED to start another grow soon, if Mrs. Sativaweed gives me the official okey dokey! We have a grandchild arriving in August, she's not sure about growing with a baby (girl, :) ) in the house.

Here where I live (UK), Jack's - 1 ounce £110 - £150 depending on the grade, however, I sell at £90 in bulk - kilogram @ £3500 approx..

A kilo, wow, I would LOVE to see that much in one place. Like a kilo brick :) Wowwwww...

Here (near London, UK, not giving any real specific locations), High grade, which goes at about £180 an ounce, which is around $360!! Pricey huh? But it is good stuff, the kind of stuff that takes around 2 tokes to get you hammered.

As I can't grow as of yet (living with the parents, and i have too much respect for them), I'm stuck with buying, so i pick up a half Oz every so often... I dont smoke more than i need to because its so expensive. Even standard stuff costs me around 130 GBP for an ounce.

here in northern cali it can very heveley depending on the kind. average prices for good chronic are: (remember this also depends on who you know...:) )

G- 10-15
1/8- 30-45
1/4- 70 -90
1/2- 120-160
oz- 230-300
qp- 700-1000
P-2300-3400

in denver i only buy from medical marijuana dispenserys which is a little more expensive then street price

1/8 oz $50-$60
1 oz $350-$400
1 gram kief $20
1 gram hash $25
1 joint ( the size of a full size cig) $5-$10

but remember that this is medical grade bomb were talking about

but on the street good chronic is
1/16 oz $20-$25
1/8 oz $40-$50
1 oz $300-$350
1/4 lb $1000-$1500

1 gram = 8.3$