"Prices Around The World"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylow6988

Friendly Neighborhood PMP
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd just like to know how much it is for pot. Now, if you could list down if it has a name. Describe the buzz and quality. Is it sensie or seedy? And then how much it cost per what you know. Being grams, ounces, ect... I'll start.
:guitar:

In Nothern Ohio(rite neer de beech) most of the time I get some good commertial. It's around $30 for a 1/8 ounce bag. Compressed and shipped, nothing special. Has seeds but not a lot. Gives a nice quick high but seems to go away and make you tired pretty fast.
For $25 an 8th you can get some very seedy stuff that will make you tired and hungry. I stay away from it when I can. Only once in a great while do I find anything good, and it's around $40 and 8th.

So how about you guys? I am just curious what I am missing out on. :eek:

I haven't bought in almost 2 years, but I have kept up with street prices.

Here in Oregon;

Ounce 280-300
quarter 80
eighth 30
'twenty sack' about a gram of good herb 20

The quality is middling compared to what I'm smokin' now; the herb is usually moderately to very potent but the high is generally narcotizing reflecting a heavy Indica bent. No surpise there.

The weights get jikky around 1/8. I have seen eigths weighed at 3.2 gm. While you should get a good gram for 20, I have rarely seen a nice big nug, usually larfed out bud.

here in the appalacians, it goes anywhere from $30 for normal stuff, and $50 for a little better stuff, for quarters. there is a type(hydroponic) that is $300 an ounce. :48: :afroweed: :grinch:

as for the effects of these, the $30 wasn't bad at all. the $300 was literally 2 toke. by the 4th hit, you wish you'd stopped at 2nd. some of the $50 gave me a headache, and some wasn't that great.

Here (Trinidad) the average grade of 1/8 goes for around $20TT..which is roughly $3US
Ounces usually are from $150TT - $200TT = $24US - $32US. If it's nice then it can jump to $300TT = $48US
1Lb might go for between $800TT - $1400TT I think = $127US - $223US

High grades obviously cost more and some people sell 1/8 expensive >$100TT = $16US
Blondewannabe, hydro usually goes for around the same price her /ounce

Damn, it's a good thing it's hard to get it into the states or the price might go up lol. It's cool seeing what other prices are around the globe. I have been all over the world. The closest to Trinidad was St. Thomas. It was nice. That is when I fell in love with the Caribbean.

Here in Florida its:

$5 a gram for regs, with ounces being $55-60.
$25 a half eighth for sensi, $50 an eighth, and so on.

Zarnon said:
I haven't bought in almost 2 years, but I have kept up with street prices.

Here in Oregon;

Ounce 280-300
quarter 80
eighth 30
'twenty sack' about a gram of good herb 20

quote]

That doesn't sound right. If an eighth cost 30 why would you ever pay 80 for a quarter, when a quarter is only twice as much?

I don't know much about street value as I only buy from one person now, who has not steered me wrong but is not cheap. I don't know about strains but I'm a lightweight, I take 2 tokes at bedtime to help with insomnia and chronic back pain. I am paying $100 a quarter, so you can see why I'd like to grow my own. ~ Central California.

Stuff over here is fairly scarce and pretty bad, prices are from around, £150 - £200 an oz.
The highs vary as we get alot of different crap :( If you're lucky you get some where you can smoke be stoned and then still feel like going out and doing things/work afterwards, if you're unlucky it's stuff that makes you tired/headachey and want to just sit around. All cost around the same price, just depends who's selling stuff when you want it.
Also why i'm considering a lil grow in the near future.

here in louisiana a quarter ounce of good is 120.00 while a quarter pound of mex schwagg will run the same. but ill pick the chronic any day over that dirt!

Ravishing_68 said:
I don't know much about street value as I only buy from one person now, who has not steered me wrong but is not cheap. I don't know about strains but I'm a lightweight, I take 2 tokes at bedtime to help with insomnia and chronic back pain. I am paying $100 a quarter, so you can see why I'd like to grow my own. ~ Central California.

GOOD LORD THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY! Yeah no shight you want to grow your own. I am grow for myself and family as well. I will have them put a lil money into it to cover part of the cost. But if I were to sell Skunk#1 where I am from I could prolly do it for $400 an ounce. Just do to the lack of any good pot. I am a lightweight to. I'll do a few hits after work, and I am good for a while. Where I come from it's the old people that get the good shight.

in northeast ohio (akron area)we have some options
shwag $100 oz. takes alot to get buzz, gives headaches
mids $140 oz. a bowl dose me right, high lasts about 2 hours. its deacent
dro $180 oz. 3 or 4 hits and im good. high lasts and lasts. munchie weed
chronic $200 oz. 1 hitter quitter. a bowl lasts me all day.

night501 said:
in northeast ohio (akron area)we have some options
shwag $100 oz. takes alot to get buzz, gives headaches
mids $140 oz. a bowl dose me right, high lasts about 2 hours. its deacent
dro $180 oz. 3 or 4 hits and im good. high lasts and lasts. munchie weed
chronic $200 oz. 1 hitter quitter. a bowl lasts me all day.

Damn, maybe I just need a new connection. That' pretty close to me and I don't get a damn thing close to any one hitter. If I didn't think people were watching I'd try and get in touch with you... but with the way the lil piggies out there would just love to bust a hard working honest vet, I am going to have to just make it on my own lol.

It has been sometime since we bought any bud but still have prices down. :aok: Here in NY brick weed goes for $100 oz. Anything else runs anywhere from $200 oz. to 280 oz. and up depending on where you are and who you buy from. Man i just heard Sour Diesel was selling on Wall Street for $1,000 oz. :eek:

i totally forgot to add, i buy from different sources...here is sorta a rundown
seller 1- 1 bowl gets reasonable high, since i don't like to overdo it, this works for me, 2 and i'm pretty much toast for a while. maybe 6-10 seeds, and is an honest 1/4.:smoke1:

seller 2-2 bowls reasonable high, i can still function. I sometimes get headaches from theirs, and usually get minimum of 40 seeds(last bag had 65), and is usually off by at least a 16th of an ounce to an 1/8th short.:argue:

seller 3-lost track($30 for a 1/4), 1 joint and I was mellow for a while with severe munchies.:joint4:

I quit buying myself but it is

$120 quarter for KB
$220 half
$400 oz.

$65 quarter for middies
$120 half
$220 oz.

$45 quarter for dirt
$70 half
$130 oz

Total rip-off in my opinion as the stuff I grow is better then all 3 of them and I know where its been and exactly what has been put in it.

down here in good old killa cali.

10 a gram
30-40 an eighth
60-80 quad
240-320 oz.

Here in Perth, Australia.

I can get an ounce For $250-$300
Quarter for $50-$70
Eighth for $25-$35

I hope you all realize that whatever the current prices are...they are artificially inflated, thus we are all getting ripped off. I mean, it's a natural plant for God's sake!!

Latest posts

Back