Prices from dispensary in DC 🤔. There is hope fellas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
I got this text this morning from a place in DC I bought bud from one time. They had a strain I really wanted to try and I bought a quarter. I get these texts every other week.
Screenshot_20230327_101718_Messages.jpg

How are prices in your neck of the woods?

- Blaze on 🔥

I checked Native Roots last week. $70 for swag. Their top shelf goes for $270 plus tax. Before Colorado was a legal state it was going for $400/zip. LB's went for $4,000 or more. Legalization ruined the market. Be careful what you wish for.
I'm wishing everything stays the same and the dummy's in the DC government continues to let the gifting "laws" stay in place 😄

I got this text this morning from a place in DC I bought bud from one time. They had a strain I really wanted to try and I bought a quarter. I get these texts every other week. View attachment 323343

How are prices in your neck of the woods?

- Blaze on 🔥
480 for a Zip. W.T.F😳
I get top shelf dank for 160 to 200 a zip here in Texas.

home delivery of weed…..never thought i would see the day

i really dont care if the dispensary weed is crap , i am just happy to see it available

i will never forgive the bass turds who made me think i was doing something wrong by smoking weed

the Truth of the matter is we were right all along and those cucks were the ones who were WRONG

take that!

8A01CF86-369C-480D-9D50-290B214735FA.jpeg

I don't know the quality of the top shelf but I have heard it is only average at best.
I bought several buds and some concentrates. The only weed as powerful or more powerful as mine was tilted towards sativa in effect. Buds were smallish PGR looking stuff.

I usually want Indica only, hard to find that except "indica dominant.". . 35-40 for three grams.

I did buy a nice Indica rosin filled vape pen. Florida Kush. Nice and portable.

Bubba

I bought several buds and some concentrates. The only weed as powerful or more powerful as mine was tilted towards sativa in effect. Buds were smallish PGR looking stuff.

I usually want Indica only, hard to find that except "indica dominant.". . 35-40 for three grams.

I did buy a nice Indica rosin filled vape pen. Florida Kush. Nice and portable.

Bubba
Bubba I redesigned it for you
1679940901006.png

home delivery of weed…..never thought i would see the day

i really dont care if the dispensary weed is crap , i am just happy to see it available

i will never forgive the bass turds who made me think i was doing something wrong by smoking weed

the Truth of the matter is we were right all along and those cucks were the ones who were WRONG

take that!

View attachment 323348
There are prob 50 different companies that deliver.

My nephew in OK is fresh out of HS and is delivering pizzas over the summer. He says a lot of people try to pay him in weed, and are surprised when he refuses. He doesn't smoke or know what an ounce looks like, but from his description an ounce for two pizzas is a pretty normal offer.

I checked Native Roots last week. $70 for swag. Their top shelf goes for $270 plus tax. Before Colorado was a legal state it was going for $400/zip. LB's went for $4,000 or more. Legalization ruined the market. Be careful what you wish for.
some smart cookies still get 5K per lb up in the mountains called blue ridge...ya gotta develop a market to get the price...;)

These days I just grow for myself...although a lot is given away. Next harvest is stash, plus it's time for hash and QWET making. Thinking like last year, break in the summer heat...have to fight heat and humidity....we'll see.

Bubba

i don't buy/use flower,but that's what it would be in southern california,before the 36% tax. 😉
1/8 is like 60 bucks.

i live like 80 miles from LA,they come here to deliver and i can use a credit card.😳

delivery is good

80 miles north or south of LA?

Wouldn't want to go downtown LA. Might step in human shit or on a needle. Or maybe some shit thrown on you by all the God damn homeless on the sidewalks.😏
Delivery is probably a good idea.

Latest posts

Back