Problem Children

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
I am inclosing three pictures of White Widow babies. I sure hope someone can come up with some help for an Old Geezer that is a Newbie. The plants are 3 weeks old and I have taken clones for sexing the plants. The plant on the left and the first leaf I am showing has had this for about 2 weeks the other two have devloped in the past several days. They have always been in a potting soil that has had perlite added to it. The potting soil is Steins with .09 .04 .06. I have been using Schultz plant food for the last week and half 10-15-10. this calls for 7 drops per qt which i have used at the rate of 3 1/2 drops every 3rd day. Watering has not been a problem i have waited until just before wilting to water and then soaked the soil. The peat pots have usually held for 2 days between watering. In short I need help. Will be using your link on how to send pictures sure hope it works. Having trouble sending picture they have to be resized and your program does not come up will continue to try

View attachment images.zip

Plant Problems With Reasons And Solutions. said:
Your plant can be green on top, then yellowing on the lower leaves when the deficiency is starting out.

Yield will be greatly reduced without good amounts of nitrogen in your plants.

Sometimes in bad cases the leaves will turn a purplish colour along with the yellowing.

Unlike a Magnesium deficiency, Nitrogen deficiency will start from the tips and work its way back to the leaf node.

Nitrogen and Magnesium sometimes get confused.

The best way to tell them apart is Nitrogen deficiency starts around the tips and works its way to the back of the leaves, where a Magnesium deficiency will cover the entire outer part of the leaf and make the entire leaf yellow leaving the veins staying green.

If your plants are having a slow growth rate and have yellowing of the leaves, then likely it's a Nitrogen deficiency.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53717

Can we see the underside of your leaves?

I have never tried this before but hear goes have tried but no go if you can be anymore help would be greatly appericated

If you are using windows OS on your computer you can use paint to resize them. all you have to do is minimise the online page then go to your pictures and right click on one of them. It will highlite it and drop a menu, left-click on edit, it will bring up the picture in the paint program. Go to the top left and left-click on image, it will drop a menu. left-click on stretch/skew. In the box that comes up you will see stretch and skew. the top number in the stretch will be highlighted, change the 100 to 60 by just typing it in. Then double click on the number box directly below it and change it to 60 also, then click ok. if the picture resizes to fit the screen without having to scroll up/dn or left/rt to see all of it then you are good. If you still have to move it back and forth to see the whole pic then it is still too big. At this point you go back to the top of the page and left-click on edit and then undo. That will return the pic to its original size. then click on image again and change the number to 50 on both places as you did the first time then click ok. If the pic now fits the screen you go to the top and left-click on file and then save as. This will bring up the option to save the pic how and where you want it. I created a file in My documents to save stuff in. You will also have to give it a name to save it properly. I usually use the initials for the plant and then the date. For multiple pics with the same initials and date I just add a letter(a,b,c,etc) on the end of each subsequent pic to prevent confusion. Remember where you saved the pics and the name you used then click save (or ok depending on the level of windows you have) and it will save the resized pic to that location. Be sure to rename the pic and save it to a different location than the original place of the pic so that you don't create duplicates and confusion for yourself when you go to upload them.

I hope this helps you to be able to up load yer pics.
As for the plants, I would say that they need to be moved into larger pots with fresh soil and be given higher doses of nutes as they are both root bound and hungry. :)

You need better fertilizer with more N. I would recommend picking up some nutrients formulated for mj--Fox Farm, General Hydroponics, etc. It is looking like you might want to transplant to larger pots soon also.

I think it is too early to sex these.

Latest posts

Back