Problem white widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristanjohn42479

Reaction score
I’m growing a white widow autoflower in the 2 gal pot for pot kit unfolded a 600 watt led I have 4 in in-line fan sucking the air out I have two other fans one blowing in the tent the other inside the tent. Ph always at 6.3 to 6.5 only plain ph water is all I have running a 19 5 light cycle have a CO2 bag hanging in tent also I’m having stunted growth and what looks like dark green leaves with some brown spotting on them it is starting to bud but looks slow also have humidifier and dehumidifier in tent temps are high 82 low of like 74 humidity is around 50

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 50
I’m growing a white widow autoflower in the 2 gal pot for pot kit unfolded a 600 watt led I have 4 in in-line fan sucking the air out I have two other fans one blowing in the tent the other inside the tent. Ph always at 6.3 to 6.5 only plain ph water is all I have running a 19 5 light cycle have a CO2 bag hanging in tent also I’m having stunted growth and what looks like dark green leaves with some brown spotting on them it is starting to bud but looks slow also have humidifier and dehumidifier in tent temps are high 82 low of like 74 humidity is around 50
Looking like it needs some flowering nutes asap.if you have not been giving it any, I'd start half strength,then 3 qrts then the whole dose.but yeah bottom leaves yellowing ,is that soil amended?.well good luck and happy growing to you bro.

idk if id go to 1/2 strength to start. it appears your tips are showing a touch of burn right now. like ky said, is your soil amended? also, why the co2 bag if you have ventilation pulling it out? lastly, i'd take the can fan pushing into the tent and remove it all together or make it so you have 2 fans pulling.

I adjusted the fan that was blowing out to suck in instead it was keeping it a little cooler that’s why I had it blowing out what’s the max temp I can have when in bloom and next one what do a quarter strength on the nutes u think I have a seedling going in the closet looks real nice purple punch

First grow so any advice is well taken I think I’ll go like quarter nutes to start if I’m usin fox farms ocean forest on this next one when do I start giving the nutes and what weeks schedule do I follow do I give it say if i start five weeks in do a quarter strength but of week 5

max temp 80 with around 50% rh in bloom. ok, now we know you have amended soil, so yeah i'd go 1/4 strength at most. reason being autos need less. give em nutes when they need water. however long they've been showing bud sets then go from there. usually when i see bud set start i give one last veg fert and then starting week 2 i go for bloom. i actually am doing my 1st run with autos right now autos, huh?

max temp 80 with around 50% rh in bloom. ok, now we know you have amended soil, so yeah i'd go 1/4 strength at most. reason being autos need less. give em nutes when they need water. however long they've been showing bud sets then go from there. usually when i see bud set start i give one last veg fert and then starting week 2 i go for bloom. i actually am doing my 1st run with autos right now autos, huh?
I checked out your auto grow looks nice I’m still learning thinking bout getting a mh light myself just using the led burpel light now does the mag really make a difference in the yield.

Co2 bag in a grow tent?

Why?

Like wasting money?
Everything I’ve read it just said to add a co2 bag so the plant can withstand higher heat I’m from ct summers up here are brutal these days I figured it couldn’t hurt so I got one like I said this is first shot at growing it’s a live and learn experience so in your opinion when would a co2 bag b needed I really wish I knew someone local to talk to in person bounce ideas off it’s always easier than typing in a forum and I’m a see and do kind of learner not so much a book learner ya know. I always appreciate feedback but need to know the whys things don’t work so I can change them.

Shoot I’d even drive to a neighboring state if it meant I was gonna learn all their is about growing

Co2 will improve yield, it is needed in a large OPEN environment to maximize the amount of weed........but it will not help a tent grow.

and now you read it here.

Co2 will improve yield, it is needed in a large OPEN environment to maximize the amount of weed........but it will not help a tent grow.

and now you read it here.
Thanks good to know I don’t have to waste money on another one that’s why it’s good for the feedback and seeing how other people are doing things I’ve never even seen somebody’s grow before so I’m literally winging it here

Yo,stop by my current grow here called (Back in the saddle again) I'll help any way I can.happy growing bro

Is it normal for white widow bud to by his purple not complaining it looks beautiful except the leaves but don’t know if it’s an issue or just temps I’m at about 74 to 76 day and only bout two degree difference at night

Attachments

• F80A5D92-CFD3-4294-8B8A-E1731596E87D.jpeg
    F80A5D92-CFD3-4294-8B8A-E1731596E87D.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 30
And this is the gorilla glue I’d say about two weeks or so off from harvest any opinions the main cola is a decent five inches long

Attachments

• 053DF7DD-4453-4960-936F-227BFFA4F25A.jpeg
    053DF7DD-4453-4960-936F-227BFFA4F25A.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 32
These look alright but I think they may have had a lil to much nutes but hey there pretty bro.keep it up.happy growing bro

Yea definitely got too many nutes first flgrow I have a purple punch started too gonna do this one a lot more carefully hopefully it comes out but I’m happy so far with the first two

Latest posts

Back