Problem with browning on leaves.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Horse

Reaction score
That is cool, because the same is happening to my plants. I am getting brown spots and I was kinda thinking it was from misting them. I was giving my plants nutes on the lighter side, so I might have to kick up the dosage too, to see if it helps.

Crazy Horse said:
That is cool, because the same is happening to my plants. I am getting brown spots and I was kinda thinking it was from misting them. I was giving my plants nutes on the lighter side, so I might have to kick up the dosage too, to see if it helps.
Now hold on hoss.

What fits one may not fit you.

I appriciate it if you let us all see what you have and see if you in fact are having the same problem or not.

It depends on your variables.

Lets shift this over...to your thread!

Crazy Horse said:
Tell me about your grow man. Lights, nutes, area, dirt, hydro?

Lets see what's causing your problem. It may not be the same as others. There's a lot of things that can cause leaf browning.

Hey SB, I kinda have a grow journal in the indoor forum (oops). Everything was going good till I moved my plants under my HPS, with my lights at 12/12. Moved them into a different room, had my light too close, burnt some leaves. Moved light 3' away, still noticing some burning. Been giving them same nutes through out, about 3/4 strength of suggested use. Misting them with plain water because of heat. Dirt. My nutes are a three part system.

1. 1-2-5
2. 2-0-0
3. 1-4-5

1 and 2 for growth, and 2 and 3 for bloom. Chemical. Still using just 1 and 2, 3/4 strength. They are in the same room as furnace, maybe a little carbon monoxide (don't know if that affects them) in my garage. More info on my "Second Try" thread if you are completely bored and are watching the paint dry on your wall. But I think that is the jist of it.

I love reading journals man. You won't bore me. It's more a lack of time than anything. Moving as fast as I can with the time I have each day only allows me enough time to answser a few posts each day.

Your lights don't seem to be the problem, (at least not at 3'). I'll check out your journal and see if an answer presents itself.

Temp runs around 75-80 during lights on, and gets down to 60-65 at lights out.

It is a sad day.

sick1.jpg

sick2.jpg

sick3.jpg

sick4.jpg

sick5.jpg

Latest posts

Back