Problem with fert.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demetrius

Reaction score
I am growing indoors in soil. For the first two weeks I did not add any nutes. After the 2 weeks I started them on a 1/2 strength solution of grow big and have continued feeding them this 1/2 strength solution everytime I water. Should I only be ferting once a week or so? Instead of everytime I water?
Thank you

Demetrius

on every fertilizer they have a recommended dosage for the type of application. typically it is every watering. I have read where some get good results by alternating one plain watering then one watering with fert. I always recommend just following the label.

Hi Demetrius

Cool Name - is it greek?

Anyhoo, Mutt would be correct again,
I've been growing in soil for some time now, and I feed the ladies every second time I water, with fresh water in between.
Ocassionally adding PK 13/14 into the mix about once a week, from week 4 onwards, intill 1 week before I have to Flush them, then I feed them the PK 13/14 as directed on the label.
Then I use RIPEN as directed on label for aprox. 1 week then, flush... flush... flush !!!

hope this helps

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back