problem with white residue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
ok so i am growing a strain called belladonna and after a little problem with nute ratios she seems to be doing ok except for this white residue around the perimiter of the leaf. i have tried numerous times to rinse the leaves with various pressures of distilled water and every time the leaves dry it shows back up.
i dont know what it is or how to get rid of it. anyone have any thoughts?

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

could really use some insight on this. please assist me in my grow.

The white there isn't the problem.... are you using nutes? you leaves are wrinkled and burnt around the edges like nute burn imo... either that or you've been touching (yes, touching!) the leaves too much.

the yellowing and browningn of the leaves was a mistake made by me but has been there before the white residue it isnt spreading or anything but i just cant get it to go away.
i thorughly rinse the leaves sometimes multiple times a day but as soom as the leaves dry its back. dosent appear anywhere but the edges.

well the lower leaves still have the residue but the new growth looks perty clean.

i have had this problem to , White residue on my NYC Deisel i thought maybey sulfer mold but after a week it was gone so i didnt investigate further....i would deffinately look into it... hope this helped

Latest posts

Back