Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always 6.5.
Blue lab ph pen.

Last feed was 3 days ago
For about 150 get that RO machine big sur or pute recommended on Ebay, IF its the water. (I have an RO inquiry thread here somewhere.) I get a look like that if PH or Cal Mag is needed. Sometimes both as PH can prevent uptake, but sounds like PH is on. Too wet could be it, as suggested above, and all else may still measure correctly?

For about 150 get that RO machine big sur or pute recommended on Ebay, IF its the water. (I have an RO inquiry thread here somewhere.) I get a look like that if PH or Cal Mag is needed. Sometimes both as PH can prevent uptake, but sounds like PH is on. Too wet could be it, as suggested above, and all else may still measure correctly?
Pretty dry at the moment. In a 3 gallon pot about half full. Water schedule seems to be abut every 3 days. When pots are light I either water or feed again.

Using cal mag every other feeding @ 1 tsp per gallon.

I planned on repotting all those tonight into 5 gal pots. I will get distilled water for now.

Should I add some cal mag to water in soil? My soil already has nutes as well.
25BBAF76-F6EB-4C60-ADF2-236FFEB332A9.jpeg

Also if I am just watering with no feed on a regular schedule with either ro or distilled should I be adding cal mag?

7 1/2 mil gal twice a week for me. (1 1/2 tsp) Right up until 30 days from harvest in both veg and flower. 30 days out stop it and the smoke will be much smoother and cooler on the back of the throat. You can take a bigger hit as well....if you are still inclined to do so. (not me)

Thanks guys lights just turned.
She is standing up a little better.
image.jpg

Just put in bigger pot and roots were packed!. Soil dry though.

Maybe the issue?
0A8A3664-7022-48AE-84A9-30F561A9CC5B.jpeg

Yep too much water, pull that dead roots area out before re potting
You still have plenty of healthy roots to save her .
Don't go ripping the whole root ball apart just the base part where it looks dead

image.jpg

got a couple battle scars but I think it will pull through.
Thanks again

You could also have chloramine in your tap water
They unlike chlorine do not dissipate with bubbling
Yup chloramine, also just curious for myself what does your tap water Ph at and temp?

Yup chloramine, also just curious for myself what does your tap water Ph at and temp?
Tap water was 7.3 ph before adjusting.
1.9 ec and around 300 ppm.
Looked good but I switched to be safe.

Tap water was 7.3 ph before adjusting.
1.9 ec and around 300 ppm.
Looked good but I switched to be safe.
Thank you
Temp was around 78
Sorry I took long getting back to you. I think your soil needs to drain better and if your not in bags you should repot into bags. I grow outside and use about 40 gallons of water a day which I get from my tap. I found the best bang for the buck was from Hydro Logic's small boy with the upgrade KDF filer that removes chlorine and chloramine also other sediments smallBoy™ Dechlorinator System with Upgraded KDF85/Catalytic Carbon Fi (hydrologicsystems.com) Now these folks don't profess to say they get it all but I haven't had a problem yet and my plants are doing great. Another note just looking at my sediment filter I want to filter my house now BC that thing is just ugly, now I know why folks get kidney stones. Hope that helps sir. Oh my Ph was 10.4 in April and that's like taking a tums every time you drink a glass of water.

I’m using all fiber pots now.
Thanks for the info I am definitely going to invest into some good water filtration. For now it’s distilled from Walmart lol.

Latest posts

Back