Problems in Michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamster Lewis said:
Herm that just won't happen....Roddy enjoys arguing himself in circles too much. Nice to see the list of peeps getting tired of His crap getting bigger and bigger. I guess it is so bad that he now unloads on pc for no reason at all.:eek:

Yeah, duck is just a huge victim, now isn't he??

Herm said:
I come here to get accurate information. As you can see I post very little in the years I have been a member here because I try to only post when I know the information I am posting is correct. Posting incorrect information in a forum like this can really screw people over so before you hit the submit button you should probably check to make sure that the information you are posting is correct.

Most of what you read below ANY of the opening posts is merely OPINION, opinions are neither right nor wrong, they're opinions. Reading anything below the OP and expecting NEWS really isn't gonna be overly helpful, the news is the OP and the rest is our thoughts, feelings and OPINION.

I missed one word, sorry about that. Sure am glad you corrected me, I see I wasn't the only to have missed it?

Definition of OPINION
a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b : approval, esteem
a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b : a generally held view
a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based
— opin·ioned adjective

Its better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you are a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

I've said it before and am happy to say it again, PROVE ME WRONG!! Anyone can sit around and scream how wrong someone is, back your words. I've said this several times in many threads and no one proves anything, just keeps on pretending their right. Sorry, but you telling me I'm wrong doesn't mean much unless you can back it.

The fool is the one who keeps mouth shut and never learns. Discussion helps all, it gives others' points of view and allows for learning, I'm ALL for that.

I don't understand why you are okay with a post first and find out if its correct later. If you aren't sure about something you post as fact, why bother posting it? Are you saying that I'm wrong?

hxxp://www.state.mi.us/orr/emi/admincode.asp?AdminCode=Single&Admin_Num=33300101&Dpt=CH&RngHigh=

R 333.125 Revocation; nullification.
(b) That a primary caregiver no longer qualifies for approval under the
act based on a felony drug conviction.

R 333.103 New registration application; qualifying patient and primary
caregiver.
(vi) A primary caregiver shall authorize the department to use the
information provided on the application to secure his or her criminal
conviction history to determine if he or she has a felony conviction
involving illegal drugs.

(15) "Primary caregiver" means a person who is at least 21 years old and
who has agreed to assist with a patient's medical use of marihuana and who
has never been convicted of a felony involving illegal drugs.

Now I have had to waste my time finding this information because you felt the need to talk about something you didn't understand.

Herm you are wasting your time.....Roddy is that person.
I am sure you hve met his type in real life. He can never be wrong.

Herm said:
I don't understand why you are okay with a post first and find out if its correct later. If you aren't sure about something you post as fact, why bother posting it? Are you saying that I'm wrong?

hxxp://www.state.mi.us/orr/emi/admincode.asp?AdminCode=Single&Admin_Num=33300101&Dpt=CH&RngHigh=

R 333.125 Revocation; nullification.
(b) That a primary caregiver no longer qualifies for approval under the
act based on a felony drug conviction.

R 333.103 New registration application; qualifying patient and primary
caregiver.
(vi) A primary caregiver shall authorize the department to use the
information provided on the application to secure his or her criminal
conviction history to determine if he or she has a felony conviction
involving illegal drugs.

(15) "Primary caregiver" means a person who is at least 21 years old and
who has agreed to assist with a patient's medical use of marihuana and who
has never been convicted of a felony involving illegal drugs.

Now I have had to waste my time finding this information because you felt the need to talk about something you didn't understand.

NO, I agreed I missed the word and apologized? The rest of my comments weren't aimed at this thread in general.

Hamster Lewis said:

Seems some think they are never wrong if all they can do is scream how someone else always is?? ;) Once again, I'm happy to admit when wrong, WHEN I AM. I have many times in the past (why, I've admitted mistakes in a few different threads in the last few days, for example ;) ), am not afraid to admit it at all.

Herm said:
Its better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you are a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

HL said:
Herm that just won't happen....Roddy enjoys arguing himself in circles too much.

HL said:

:yeahthat:

Roddy said:
The fool is the one who keeps mouth shut and never learns.

That is no different then the fool that opens their mouth and still never learns.:ignore:

Roddy I have proven you wrong so many times and you just argue your self in circles trying to prove yourself right.(see all of your above posts) This is even after I have used the links that you supplied trying to prove yourself right. You are the most confrontational poster since White Widow and that one other dude mfg.com(or something like that).

Roddy said:
Seems some think they are never wrong if all they can do is scream how someone else always is?? ;) Once again, I'm happy to admit when wrong, WHEN I AM. I have many times in the past (why, I've admitted mistakes in a few different threads in the last few days, for example ;) ), am not afraid to admit it at all.

:holysheep:

pcduck said:

That is no different then the fool that opens their mouth and still never learns.:ignore:

Roddy I have proven you wrong so many times and you just argue your self in circles trying to prove yourself right.(see all of your above posts) This is even after I have used the links that you supplied trying to prove yourself right. You are the most confrontational poster since White Widow and that one other dude mfg.com(or something like that).

Lol....those are some names from the past for sure.

OK … Not sure what the heck all that was about. It was not my intention to start an argument with that post. I found a flier at my MM dispensary and that led me to look into this on a local forum of MM users. I know I am not brightest bulb in the pack. I am however somewhat confident you will discover there are subtle differences between the bills. No, I did not take the time to compare each version word of word. For that I sincerely offer my heart felt apology for being that much of a Neanderthal. However I think Ad hominem attacks on myself and others is very unproductive for our common cause. Remember we are advocating for the same cause, all of us! Would it not be easier to use your editorial diatribes to promote legalization of cannabis and not demonizing others?

During my discussion on another forum I was asked what had changed here in Michigan since MM was passed in 2008 with almost a 2/3 margin. I cut and pasted that response below. It is my opinion of what is going on here and is NOT a statement of fact.

My response to the question “what has changed in MI since 2008”?:

During the 2010 mid term elections we elected a lot of conservatives at the state and local levels. One of the people of note is Rick Snyder our governor. Bill Schuette is our AG and is VERY conservative and who will not stand for this abomination on his watch! Both Schuette and Snyder have recall efforts going on at this time. I think they may succeed with Snyder but I doubt they can muster the necessary volunteers to get enough signatures to unseat Schuette. The southern half of Michigan is governed for the most part by conservatives and 2010 just made that worse. I think they are trying to get as much headway for their cause before the conservatives are handed their *** on a platter in Nov. There are several local prosecutors of the conservative persuasion that need to make their constituents aware of their moral crusade against this abomination. This is a testosterone infused pissing contest and has nothing to do with medicine, public health, or any other reason that could be intelligently debated. And they have unlimited funds which we were nice enough to send them via our taxes. By proposing what they are it will fragment the opposition by offering too many choices to fight with limited funds. Which we have the honor of providing out of pocket to fight the money we sent in with our taxes to fight a cause passed by 2/3 of the electorate. It is exactly what is wrong in DC. The House of Representatives is a prime example of what I am talking about. For God sakes everyone GET OUT AND VOTE TO THROW THE BUMS OUT or not your choice!

Also another fun Michigan Factoid:

I read an article in a local newspaper (weekly 5 to 10 pager) unfortunately I tossed the paper. But here is a synopsis of that article as I remember it. Again I apologize for any inaccuracies.

The local cops had a sign they towed behind a vehicle warning folks about random drug inspections ahead. Of course they did not set up such a roadblock. What they did was set up a car presumably a speed trap and observe how people reacted to avoid the inspection. The sign stated drug dogs are in use at the inspection site. They had folks pulling u-turns and everything. When they interviewed the sheriff his stated reason for this was something like: I can't stand the thought that some people were driving through his jurisdiction with illegal substances on board. (that is not a direct quote I don't have the article anymore for an exact quote). I think the ACLU got involved with this and they have suspended this entrapment scheme. Oh make no mistake about this they CAN put the genie back in the bottle where she belongs as they see it.

I will refrain from posting here in the future. I don't want to be responsible for dragging the forum down with unchecked facts. No matter how inconsequential they may be. mike

pcduck said:

That is no different then the fool that opens their mouth and still never learns.:ignore: Oh trust me, I learn plenty.... :rofl: :rofl: The only thing you've ever proven to me is you can't even follow a dispensary vs caregiver discussion.

mswit10296 said:
OK … Not sure what the heck all that was about. It was not my intention to start an argument with that post. I found a flier at my MM dispensary and that led me to look into this on a local forum of MM users. I know I am not brightest bulb in the pack. I am however somewhat confident you will discover there are subtle differences between the bills. No, I did not take the time to compare each version word of word. For that I sincerely offer my heart felt apology for being that much of a Neanderthal. However I think Ad hominem attacks on myself and others is very unproductive for our common cause. Remember we are advocating for the same cause, all of us! Would it not be easier to use your editorial diatribes to promote legalization of cannabis and not demonizing others?

During my discussion on another forum I was asked what had changed here in Michigan since MM was passed in 2008 with almost a 2/3 margin. I cut and pasted that response below. It is my opinion of what is going on here and is NOT a statement of fact.

My response to the question “what has changed in MI since 2008”?:

During the 2010 mid term elections we elected a lot of conservatives at the state and local levels. One of the people of note is Rick Snyder our governor. Bill Schuette is our AG and is VERY conservative and who will not stand for this abomination on his watch! Both Schuette and Snyder have recall efforts going on at this time. I think they may succeed with Snyder but I doubt they can muster the necessary volunteers to get enough signatures to unseat Schuette. The southern half of Michigan is governed for the most part by conservatives and 2010 just made that worse. I think they are trying to get as much headway for their cause before the conservatives are handed their *** on a platter in Nov. There are several local prosecutors of the conservative persuasion that need to make their constituents aware of their moral crusade against this abomination. This is a testosterone infused pissing contest and has nothing to do with medicine, public health, or any other reason that could be intelligently debated. And they have unlimited funds which we were nice enough to send them via our taxes. By proposing what they are it will fragment the opposition by offering too many choices to fight with limited funds. Which we have the honor of providing out of pocket to fight the money we sent in with our taxes to fight a cause passed by 2/3 of the electorate. It is exactly what is wrong in DC. The House of Representatives is a prime example of what I am talking about. For God sakes everyone GET OUT AND VOTE TO THROW THE BUMS OUT or not your choice!

Also another fun Michigan Factoid:

I read an article in a local newspaper (weekly 5 to 10 pager) unfortunately I tossed the paper. But here is a synopsis of that article as I remember it. Again I apologize for any inaccuracies.

The local cops had a sign they towed behind a vehicle warning folks about random drug inspections ahead. Of course they did not set up such a roadblock. What they did was set up a car presumably a speed trap and observe how people reacted to avoid the inspection. The sign stated drug dogs are in use at the inspection site. They had folks pulling u-turns and everything. When they interviewed the sheriff his stated reason for this was something like: I can't stand the thought that some people were driving through his jurisdiction with illegal substances on board. (that is not a direct quote I don't have the article anymore for an exact quote). I think the ACLU got involved with this and they have suspended this entrapment scheme. Oh make no mistake about this they CAN put the genie back in the bottle where she belongs as they see it.

I will refrain from posting here in the future. I don't want to be responsible for dragging the forum down with unchecked facts. No matter how inconsequential they may be. mike

No one was referring to you they were talking about Roddy.

And then the circle starts again:rofl:

However I think Ad hominem attacks on myself and others is very unproductive for our common cause. Remember we are advocating for the same cause, all of us! Would it not be easier to use your editorial diatribes to promote legalization of cannabis and not demonizing others?

Some can't understand the "we're all on the same sides" thought and attacks...well, glad I'm not the only one seeing such actions!

Roddy said:
I'm happy to quit when you are, my friend.

If that is the case why don't you just quit posting?

I am not the one that everyone is arguing with. If I was wrong I am sure and would expect one of our members would correct me but they don't.

I wonder why? Maybe because I am the one that is not wrong:D

And again, most of these threads have NO RIGHT OR WRONG, some pretend they know all and are right all the time, doesn't make it so. MOST of these discussions are THOUGHTS, OPINIONS and DISCUSSIONS! So, ANYONE can scream how right they are, and some pretty much do all the time.

The only mistake I made was one word in this thread, deal with it! Or go on and on and we'll have fun all day like this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pcduck said:
And then the circle starts again:rofl:

Does anything more need to be said?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back