product of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
hey fam whats going on i was looking on ebay for a hydro setup and found this if yall could tell me what yall think i can make my move to hydro

CONTINUOUS HARVEST SYSTEM
COMPLETE HYDROPONICS GARDENING SYSTEM
This auction includes 2 hydroponics systems
and instructions!

THIS System is very easy to use!
YOU CAN Continuously harvest five plants!
Only $69.95
HOW DOES IT WORK?

Step 1. Get five plants going in the small system.
Grow them to about 8"-10" tall.
Step 2. Move each plant into the large system.
Just lift the plant and growpot out of the reservoir and place it (and the dangling roots) into the reservoir of the large system. The plants will start growing fast with our blooming formula
Step 3. When you are ready, go ahead and plant five more in the small system so they can be ready to replace the larger plants at harvest time.
Step 4. Harvest your plants and enjoy the fact that you grow your own and have more on the way!

Complete Hydroponic System Includes:
5plantbubbler1.JPG
RESERVOIR #1 : 4 gallon capacity each,
Unit dimensions 17"L x 12" W x 8 3/4'H
10gallon5plant2.JPG
RESERVOIR #2: 10 gallon capacity each,
Unit dimensions
20" L x 13" W x 12" H
ma100.jpg
AIR PUMP #1: Single outlet 1666 CC/M,Strong & Reliable, High Output, Safe & Quiet Operation, Dimension:2"H x 2.5"W x 4"L
ma100.jpg
AIR PUMP #2: Dual outlet 2000 CC/M, Strong & Reliable, High Output, Safe & Quiet Operation, Dimension:2.5"H x 2.5"W x 5"L
rockswoolpot.JPG
10-NET POTS:3" net pots provides a stable base for even the largest plants!
hydroton.jpg
HYDROTON GROW ROCKS: Hydroton is a reusable, lightweight medium predominately used in hydroponics. We include plenty to get you growing.
rockwool1inchcube.jpg
20-1" ROCKWOOL CUBES: 1" Rockwool Cubes are perfect for starting seeds or clones. We include enough for 2 crops.
airstones.JPG
AIR PUMP ACCESSORIES: 4- Air Stones, 1- Air Tee, 13ft- Airline all included!
grow.JPG
DYNA-GRO:The Ultimate in Hydroponic nutrition 8 Fluid Ounce Bottle. Promotes healthy vibrant growth for all plants. Perfect for vegitation or for an all purpose formula. Contains allessential trace elements.

come on fam hit me with yall know how!

I sorta did something like that when i was doing hydro. I went to Walmart and got 6 10 gallon containers with lids. Cut 5 holes in each and used 3 for vegging and 3 for flowering. Does the same thing as this system but less expensive. It worked for me.

thanks guys for the feed back oh this i wish more of the hyrdo grows would pop in:D

i saw that like over month ago man but yes i grow hydro but i think this is worthed the money but i make mine own ??
plus i was left with a lot more of hydroton and rockwool.

but if you would getit get your self bigger airstone or even better air bendable stic ( magic wond or some s.)

Dude. DWC is what I'm all about right now. I built one similar for myself just a week or two ago and it took me 45 minutes.

rubbermaid $5
air pump 4$20
1/4 hosing $2
2 air stones $5
All you need it your net pots, rockwool and hydroton and you are set to roll.

Oh, those air pumps are garbage they have... You need tons of bubble for max performance.

^^How often do u change your nutes/mix a fresh batch?

My first grow I changed out the water in the res. every two weeks. I really don't see a need to do that after watching stoney's last grow. My plants are nearing the end of flower and I havent changed the water in 3 weeks and on my new systems I'm going to try not changing the water at all during the grows.

I would at least change the water every month. Thats just my opinion. Every other week at the least. Why? There is a salt build up as well as any of the neuts that aren't being used. You run the risk of a ph imbalance thus resulting in neutriant lockout.

I like to think of neuts this way. Would you rather have your lifetime of food all dropped on you at one time or spead out? Do you want all of your waste products (yeah I now plants dont crap but the unneeded stuff thats just sitting there) sitting around in your house for your lifetime? Na, you gotta clean that house once in a while.

So how does stoney's grow work then? there def. werent any signs of build up or lock out...

Like I said jmo. I'm sure after 40 years stoney has it down to a science. I'm still fairly new only 2 years and ditched my hydro system for soil. It was too agrivating for me, but then maybe I was too anal about things.

^^haha.So DL...u dont add any nutes what so ever until every 2 wks?

oh no sorry man... I definitely keep up on the PPM and the pH. Every day that is checked and tweaked. Actually about every other day. But no I don't just toss in nutes and say peace guys! haha. I keep a watchful eye on them for sure. But I have definitely learned tp back off of them a little more because they are in charge. i give them optimal conditions and their space and optimal is what I'm hoping to get back.

Cool....so as you notice your Ph rising/falling you add to suit?How often should I add to a 16gal DWC setup? (6 plants)

Guys I don't grow hydro but here is a little tip to keep in mind. As long as you understand how each system works, and keep that in mind during construction, you can upgrade as your experience and successful harvests progress. There is very little difference between DWC, Ebb and Flood, or NFT...basically pumps, plumbing, and timers...for example, get tubs, medium like Stoney Bud uses, and should you decide to upgrade later, won't need as much to convert to an Ebb and Flow like his.

Have fun with it. :):ccc:

Well the pH change depends on a lot of things. Size of plants, stage of growth, strain... I end up topping up the nutes on my system about 2 times a week and that also keeps the pH in check as well.

so i should change my water more or so every month and top of as need i am not good at math so whats this ppm mean and how to use the right amout of nutes i have a small bottoe of dana grow and some stuff called stardust and some mg bloom

Latest posts

Back