Products,Prices&places

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
I need some help figuring out what I need to get to check and adjust the ph of my water.Kinda on a limited budget so I need it inexpensively.Then I need to know how to adjust the ph.What products do i need,where can I get them,and how much is it?

check your local grow shop if u have one for a ph tester there cheap. i think mine was less than 10$ or in the garden center.

you can get a good Hanna digital ph meter for around $20 online and you'll need ph up and down which can be found at pet shop, (they use it in fish tanks) swimming pool supply stores or hydro shops. Also make sure to pick up some calibration solution for your ph meter.

don't buy one of those things with the probe that you stick in the soil they are worthless.. JMO good luck

I've been looking online at meters and stuff.I wasn't aware you could use the stuff for pools and fish tanks(the ph up/dwn stuff).Thanks

Yo bro try eseasongear they have awesome prices on good ph meters...also sell the cal fluids....very solid site.

Hammy thanks for the tip on that site.Now I just have to decide,which is hard to do when I'm medicated.

Latest posts

Back