Programmable Full Spectrum lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breahdon

Reaction score
Needing help please. Looking to purchase a fully programmable full spectrum light. Any suggestions on what the best one is?

Are you handy at all? I would highly suggest a diy light, you can make them so easy.

If not, check out HLG lighting or digikey, someplace like that. LEDs now a days, the new ones, are the bomb!

i love my leds but i'm behind the times. i run a area51 rw75 with two vero 18 cobs in one box and 12 vero 18's in the other box. the newer strips and quantum boards are the way to go now. check out the link. i think the strips are better cause you can adjust them so you don't have bright spots. the q boards are killer as well.

https://ledgardener.com/diy-led-strip-build-designs-samsung-bridgelux/

I have to agree with @giggy I built my last light using
Horticulture Lighting Group 4X QB132 Quantum Boards (3500K) No longer avail better ones are though.
I overdrive it to 300watts true power from wall.
Not hard to do, Price was not bad either.

41XjScYoDzL.01_SL500_.jpg

I must say they blow away Mars Burple Leds and most other HG bulbs I have grown with. (low heat less power less worry, I had a grown bulb explode in my face yrs ago , scared the crap out of me.)

OK No picture of my light yet but it looks like this except my light the QB panels are riveted to a large aluminum cookie sheet (fit perfect)

Attachments

• c94a1e4046c112d6d77c9cce9b44735c.jpg
    c94a1e4046c112d6d77c9cce9b44735c.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back