Programmable Full Spectrum lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breahdon

Reaction score
Needing help please. Looking to purchase a fully programmable full spectrum light. Any suggestions on what the best one is?

I like my HLG Rspec for my room, it has a manual dinner but I have it set to a smart outlet/timer that not only Controlls the cycle but also lets me shut things off remotely should I need to.

what size space, budget and what are you looking to get from the programmable piece?

I like my HLG Rspec for my room, it has a manual dinner but I have it set to a smart outlet/timer that not only Controlls the cycle but also lets me shut things off remotely should I need to.

what size space, budget and what are you looking to get from the programmable piece?
Currently setting up my first tent... 4x4 to start. Going with an Infinity exhaust system but to be honest, I'm overwhelmed with the light choices. I want the best. I figure it's better to start off with a good investment than to waste dollars on lights that may not produce. I'm toying with the idea of the California Lightworks 550/1100, also have looked at the SpiderFarmer 4000. I prefer the option to fully program and I also like the ability to up and down my light spectrums. I'm just so new to growing I haven't a clue...and I'm sure there are great lights out there I haven't even heard of. I want the best, though to some degree I suppose that's going to be a matter of opinion. Just needing help in finding it.

I think it may be a good place to start at - HLG, Spider farmer and Mars Hydro (by descending cost). The 550 rspec I have from HLG has a great spectrum mix and is dimmable (thankfully as it was a bit much for smaller plants until they really got going). They have replaced it with a 600 I think now which is basically the same light with a higher output. For me it’s a one and done for the 4x4 and I feel no need to supplement for either additional spectrum or light. My $.02

Latest posts

Back