progress critique plz, first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to get that plant in some soil that is made for marijuana. That is way too little to be that old. Hurry get it in some Fox farm ocean forest, or Fox Farm Happy Frong.

They should be a lot bigger at 6 weeks......... what are you feeding...... what kind of light are you using........ tell us about your soil.

I know, I know rose bud the first one is the same plant I couldn't bare to part with I wanted to wait a little bit because I had just repotted it, so I didn't want to stress it too much.

I have been feeding them think i should be feeding them more I do just water every third water. Or maybe a different plant food? I'm using all purpose miracle grow right now but I do 2/3 the strength.

lack of Phosphorous causes stunted growth

Alright I'm convinced I'm starting from scratch lets say I have 80 bucks right now for soil and plant food what should I go out and get as specific as possible please. I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS. IM DETERMINED.

what kind of lights are you using....... without proper lighting mj plants do not do well.

Fox Farm Ocean Forest. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/FoxFarm-FX14053-12-Quart-Organic-Potting/dp/B001I49Q98/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1433102205&sr=8-3&keywords=fox+farm[/ame]

Thanks Rosebud I think you may have told me that before our someone. And thank you also Grower13 for the food link. :)

Alright I'm convinced I'm starting from scratch lets say I have 80 bucks right now for soil and plant food what should I go out and get as specific as possible please. I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS. IM DETERMINED.

I am not buying General Hydroponics products anymore. General Hydroponics has sold out to Scott's--Monsanto's biatch. Monsanto is raping and poisoning the earth. I do not buy any Miracle Grow, Scott's, or Monsanto products if at all possible. Jungle Juice has the same formula and is often cheaper. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Nutrients-Jungle-Juice-Bloom/dp/B008CQ92M6[/ame]

I would take Rosebud's advice on the soil.

They are going to have a very hard time as they got a hard start in life. What I have found is that when they lack behind at first, they do their entire lives, i.e. they never get robust and yield less than other plants given a good start in life. Starting over may be the way to go.

However before we have you going out and spending money on food and nutes, maybe we should be talking about your entire grow I suspect that we have other things than just food issues going on that have affected their growth, they are just so small for their age.

Tell us about your space--size and kind of lights, ventilation, temperatures, humidity, and where the seeds came from. Everything you can think of.

Well hemp goddess I'm convinced its the seed at this point its a regular old bag seed middies. I now know alot of flaws in this and I think I'm done being stubborn and thinking I can make them what they are just not. I have been looking at some feminized seeds I think would make things a little more productive. I do very well to keep he closet between 76 and 83 degrees. I do have about 800 lumens short have what I've read they should have using cfl,s right now. I have a small fan recycling air out and in of the closet the one on the bottom goes in and the one up higher takes air back out into my bedroom. Uh humidity in not exactly sure but I try to keep it a bit dryer. Good or bad? I'm still looking around for a humidity reader..... Anything else?

Prefer 70 percent humidity to start then start lowering it slowly from flip to harvest. I would keep RH above 30 till end of flower last few weeks keep it dry as possible without any sudden changes throughout its life. That's most ideal. You do not want temp swings that get flowers wet. General rule of thumb don't worry to much about RH I would say if your between 30 and 60 your fine. Just going on what I've read so far.

Latest posts

Back