Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need any outside taste testers, I'm available.
If I could I would.
They seem to defy gravity, this time.
36A89862-74EE-4977-8F18-F784E79B98B4.jpeg
22C05175-13C7-4602-8B52-25CF1DBACFC0.jpeg

Some Bruce Banner and Chemdawg feminized seeds from weed seed express going in water tonight!
image.jpg

Everything looking great @Airbone ! That Chemdawg is fiya and will produce well. It did respond well to being topped several times before inducing flowering :)

I wanna see ya run some of that Top Dawg gear. Any plans on running them soon?

Everything looking great @Airbone ! That Chemdawg is fiya and will produce well. It did respond well to being topped several times before inducing flowering :)

I wanna see ya run some of that Top Dawg gear. Any plans on running them soon?
Next in line with the fam 95 reg seeds.
And gmo x gth

The fam is legit, too! I haven't run the gmo x gth yet, but will consider running it next go around if yours and my timelines correlate and we can run them simultaneously. That might be fun!

The fam is legit, too! I haven't run the gmo x gth yet, but will consider running it next go around if yours and my timelines correlate and we can run them simultaneously. That might be fun!
That would be!
I will have room in about 6 weeks but will make it work when you are ready.

I need 9-10 wks but can figure something out to make it happen. Let's reconvene on this and make it happen.

Keep it green!

I need 9-10 wks but can figure something out to make it happen. Let's reconvene on this and make it happen.

Keep it green!
Cool, two same strain grows. Maybe we should have a thread like that. Post strain to grow next,
see if others want join in.

You know, "I'm hearing up to grow Durban Poison in 3 weeks" or whatever, see who else wants to grow same strain, decide germination start date and go.

Bubba

Cool, two same strain grows. Maybe we should have a thread like that. Post strain to grow next,
see if others want join in.

You know, "I'm hearing up to grow Durban Poison in 3 weeks" or whatever, see who else wants to grow same strain, decide germination start date and go.

Bubba
Catch up ….
My Durban poison is about 3 weeks already. Lol

I don't do the sativa but if I had the big outdoors to grow, that would be one I would try.

Bubba

And the babies View attachment 277252
Not doing very well with the coco.
Need to lower my ph I’m thinking.
What are you feeding them? I have clones running also, yes it could be the coco but if your feeding them nutes it's the nutes I make my own soil for the last 15 years here are some clones no nutes.

Attachments

• IMG_20211231_063701553.jpg
    IMG_20211231_063701553.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 8
What are you feeding them? I have clones running also, yes it could be the coco but if your feeding them nutes it's the nutes I make my own soil for the last 15 years here are some clones no nutes.
You grow some beautiful girls!
I use fox farm nutes. That was my last grow and first attempt at coco, usually soil. I did get it back on track I was running 6.5 ph like my soil plants. Dropped it to 6.0 and did way better.
This was the coco plant when I chopped it.
9017103B-22A2-4A3C-9090-E8980A029449.jpeg

Thanks yea try and stay away from nutes as much as possible, good soil correct pH and ppm are the key not all those nutes from you have to know when to push nutes but most people just want huge buds but don't really have a clue to actually growing but how many grams do you get from each plant.

Chemdawg first up,
The Bruce banner is a little slower starting but all seeds popped.
Should be up in the next day or two.
image.jpg

veg tent working away.
Time to top a few.
Durban poison is getting tall and leaves are starting to look sativa ish.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Flower tent filling in nicely, scrofulous netting is in. Unfortunately I found a small thrip infestation there.😡
Thought I had them all gone, little bastards!
Been killing all I can find. Don’t really use pesticides now, only like 6 weeks to go on these.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Room starting to stink
😍
Chemdawg and Bruce banner seedlings from WSE.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back