Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this has been super helpful with my first grow even know kinda having an issue with light stress but hopefully bubba is right and it's just old age ,crossing fingers
I have yellowing fans already and I’m in week 5. I should have done more trimming in veg. Some of the leaves just yellow and fall off, but the majority look good and green.
I’m sure bubba has it right on, my outdoor stuff is like 6 ft tall and I get yellowing on those quite a bit but they are budding nicely.

Air your plants look Very healthy as far as I see
Did you enter Bud of month

Outdoor girls are huge
Captain Jack’s dead bug killed most of the spider mites but they are coming back.
Pygamic will be here Tuesday to nuke the rest of these little bastards.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Outdoor girls are huge
Captain Jack’s dead bug killed most of the spider mites but they are coming back.
Pygamic will be here Tuesday to nuke the rest of these little bastards.View attachment 277264View attachment 277265View attachment 277266
Very Nice
Once you have SMites it is very hard to kill them dead
Takes like 3-4 growth cycles of the mites
They lay a crap load of eggs that keep on hatching even after being treated for the live Mites.
That is why I spray every 2 weeks for insects

Very Nice
Once you have SMites it is very hard to kill them dead
Takes like 3-4 growth cycles of the mites
They lay a crap load of eggs that keep on hatching even after being treated for the live Mites.
That is why I spray every 2 weeks for insects
What do you use for your spray??

I was using captain Jack’s dead bug.
It did ok but I heard on here from some of the guys about pyganic and bought some of that.
Azamax is another. Also organic, but very expensive.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back