Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong with my coco plants. Soil is doing so much better.
Thanks guys I am having a lot of fun with it.
Next batch looking better than the first.
Hopefully it continues that way.
A2F4AB0A-E44C-4031-8EA7-016300F753B1.jpeg

Yes sir 1 tsp per gallon.
I think it is a ph issue maybe. I mixed some nutes drunk and the next morning they started to burn.
Only the coco though, I don’t think I over mixed food but maybe wasn’t patient enough with the ph chemicals.

Never drink and mix! Lol

I believe in coco you want closer to 7 ml not the 5ml you are feeding but Im in soil now I use 5ml or 1 tsp per gallon myself.
@pute can say he is a Coco Nut

Mine I let dry to long but the orange peel and aluminum foil trick so it doesn't touch the goods worked great there all nice and and squishy now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210916_013522527.jpg
    IMG_20210916_013522527.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
Heck I killed half my plants when I started LOL
In the "olden days" for me it was pretty much plant them where ever and hope for the best.

Then the revelation: A friend had a plant on his back porch, in a five gallon pot filled with topsoil and it grew like gang busters.

I didn't know much, but I figured out soil made a difference. That was the beginning. Just getting one to survive to bud at all. Most didn't get that far!

Bubba

Your really killing it..... I think you'd increase your yield adding a small COB light to the flower room to add more spectrum.. read up on it and plants seem to love that mix..

Looking great, enjoy the harvest
Any examples in the add on smaller catagory you would give example? Not real familiar with COBs, but would give one a try. Seems like I have read something like this before, so better check it out.

Bubba

In the "olden days" for me it was pretty much plant them where ever and hope for the best.

Then the revelation: A friend had a plant on his back porch, in a five gallon pot filled with topsoil and it grew like gang busters.

I didn't know much, but I figured out soil made a difference. That was the beginning. Just getting one to survive to bud at all. Most didn't get that far!

Bubba
My very 1st grow was at 15 in my Mom yard all the way in backyard no one could see BIG yard. They grew to 8ft and no buds because it was only mid July but the plants were tall and wide , no feeding just good soil.
I came home one day to check the babies and they were ripped , I known it was someone who knew me or my sisters friends, Bastards

Thanks guys I am having a lot of fun with it.
Next batch looking better than the first.
Hopefully it continues that way.
Mine sure got better than the first! Your first is pretty much out of the park. I'm shooting for 1 lbs from 2x4 max, 2lbs from 4x4 max. not there yet!

My very 1st grow was at 15 in my Mom yard all the way in backyard no one could see BIG yard. They grew to 8ft and no buds because it was only mid July but the plants were tall and wide , no feeding just good soil.
I came home one day to check the babies and they were ripped , I known it was someone who knew me or my sisters friends, Bastards
Was your tooth brush also missing?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back