Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much time you think?
Started flush tonight.
EA6D5E94-6190-4861-92E1-BA784D99C531.jpeg
8ED1739F-858C-41A8-8C81-B8F2AED68E68.jpeg
B81F0B5E-E14C-4552-9E7D-5C07C1CAD073.jpeg
E9B7DE22-2039-4EC5-8E26-9FD5ED1EE931.jpeg

I do not necessarily agree with this opinion , and I say opinion because it is very difficult to find any scientific studies with peer reviewed abstracts to form a thesis

having said that , this is the common interpretation on color of trichomes and what it means

AMBER TRICHOMES
Amber trichomes are great indicators for Indica growers as they tend to produce the heaviest and most physical effects – often resulting in couchlock.

Bear in mind that trichomes turning amber do indicate deteriorating THC levels, so it is a good idea to check on them several times a day to ensure that you harvest at the peak moment for both high THC levels as well as the desired couchlock effects.

the entire article can be read at link

https://cprosolutions.com/2019/03/the-different-stages-of-trichome-development/

Just picked up some orange haze and Sirius black clones from a friend.
My 3 autos needed a companion.
And clones of the sticky glue and cakes in the background.

Hey @Airbone . Which auto strains and how many are you running this time around?

@Airbone I'd recommend having a plan in place. The Gelato and Zkittlez will get huge from day 30-50. The Wedding Cake will stretch, but not even remotely close to the way the other 2 will.

@Airbone I'd recommend having a plan in place. The Gelato and Zkittlez will get huge from day 30-50. The Wedding Cake will stretch, but not even remotely close to the way the other 2 will.
Good to know I have two tents running so I’ll probably move the wedding cake to the small tent.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back