Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all my fresh trim and popcorn buds in the freezer
When I have more time , this winter I plan to process it myself.
Now I neede to figure where I packed away my Bubble bags, Of course I hide them in something LOL
Hiding..... Sat down at a friend's house getting ready to roll one. He reaches around in cabinet and pulls out a bottle of some kind of "old man stool softener" stuff and pulls the weed out. So why in that box...
So his daughter won't find it....

Bubba

Here is my little rainbow punch. Is ok to have the bud ripen a little longer. What is a good time to pick. Is the harvesting stage very important when it comes to taste and potency as well as curing.

Attachments

• BD676556-D871-4F8B-A0B7-1AEE4C5DE7A5.jpeg
    BD676556-D871-4F8B-A0B7-1AEE4C5DE7A5.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 078DB5EF-6212-4DAE-987E-C79D786A5A44.jpeg
    078DB5EF-6212-4DAE-987E-C79D786A5A44.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
Here is my little rainbow punch. Is ok to have the bud ripen a little longer. What is a good time to pick. Is the harvesting stage very important when it comes to taste and potency as well as curing.
You want to check tricombs to see when it’s done. Use a scope or a jeweler loupe to check for amber color. I like around 30%.
This will determine the effects clear to cloudy tris give a more energetic high and more amber is supposed to be more couch locked type of hi.

You want to check tricombs to see when it’s done. Use a scope or a jeweler loupe to check for amber color. I like around 30%.
This will determine the effects clear to cloudy tris give a more energetic high and more amber is supposed to be more couch locked type of hi.
Thank you and I purchased a loupe. Wow you really see these tricombs. The stem and head. My question is does the whole tricomb change color or is the head of it that I want to look for. Thanks

Thank you and I purchased a loupe. Wow you really see these tricombs. The stem and head. My question is does the whole tricomb change color or is the head of it that I want to look for. Thanks
The heads….
@ROSTERMAN posted a great video on it.

How many plants do you have in that tent @Airbone ? Any chance you can draw a diagram and post a picture so we can tell what we're looking at? I've attached a photo as an example of what I'm talking about. It's be great to tell what you've got packed in there! Looking good!
20210804_080114.jpg

How many plants do you have in that tent @Airbone ? Any chance you can draw a diagram and post a picture so we can tell what we're looking at? I've attached a photo as an example of what I'm talking about. It's be great to tell what you've got packed in there! Looking good!View attachment 281114
@gmo
This is what I got.
image.jpg

Sirius black
Orange haze and clones of these ready for the next run.

Day 29 girls are starting to bulk up a bit and everyone has a nice sugar coat.
image.jpg

Here’s cakes 1
image.jpg

Sticky glue
image.jpg

And cakes 2
image.jpg

@Airbone looking good! What's going on with the autos? Do you think it's the blurple light? Maybe they're not getting enough light? Weird! They were absolute monsters for me.

I think I stunted them a bit.
I transplanted from cups to 1 gallon then 3 gallon.
I should have done it earlier. Or not at all. They hit a whole week after the last transplant I didn’t see hardly any growth.
Don’t think it was the light I had pretty good results running 2 1000 viper spectras in that tent with my last photo grow.

I think I just screwed up something.

But I will try autos again!

So strange. The run that I did where the gelato and the Zkittlez blew up was running at 50w/sqft. In hindsight, I'm sure that was overkill, but I did end up with 1.25g/w. The wedding cake has been pretty predictable for me under 150w in a 2x2 (37.5w/sqft). I'm on my third run of it now and probably couldn't tell the grows apart if I was asked to. Yield was 131g on the first run and 159g on the second.

So strange. The run that I did where the gelato and the Zkittlez blew up was running at 50w/sqft. In hindsight, I'm sure that was overkill, but I did end up with 1.25g/w. The wedding cake has been pretty predictable for me under 150w in a 2x2 (37.5w/sqft). I'm on my third run of it now and probably couldn't tell the grows apart if I was asked to. Yield was 131g on the first run and 159g on the second.
Just added it up.
My 2x4 tent has 2- 230 watt(1000watt)
Viper spectras.
So that would be 57.5w/sq ft

Correct?

Latest posts

Back