Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 40 tops getting heavy, put in second scrog netting.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cakes 1 starting to show some purple.
image.jpg

Cakes 2 is a keeper!
image.jpg

Sticky glue is starting to show some potential.

Mars hydro has upped their game for the indoor tent grower. I help set folks up and new go to setup is 2x4x80 Marshydro tent, with SP3000, or the 4x4x80 version and two SP3000. There are many combinations of successful lighting. Add infinity 6inch, 8 inch if you use 4x4 or need to pull serious air, it's basically double the CFM of the 6 inch version.

For less, substitute the TSL 2000 in place of SP3000. Still flush, add gorilla brand tent.

Bubba

Cocoforcannabis (also has discount code) has great reviews of LEDs including the SP3000. Check those PAR numbers.

Bubba

So the autos are down!
Not impressed with quantity at all but that’s most likely my fault.
Won’t bother you with pics till they are cured.

Next in line…
Durban poison from herbies.
Put 3 in water then paper towels.
2-3 popped.
image.jpg

3 out of the pecan pie from In House popped but these are reg seeds. Hopefully I get a female to clone.

@Airbone I'm bummed to hear that the autos didn't impress! You'll surely make up for it with the rest of your gardens, I'm sure. I'm running a 3rd round of the Wedding Cake now and can say that I'm not too impressed either. Not sure what's going on, the previous 2 times have gone well but this time they seem to be 'stuck'??? Anyway, I think that I'm probably done with autos after this go 'round. I think I can do much better with photoperiod plants. If you wanna try some more of the autos I have in the future, just hit me up and you can have em :)

Latest posts

Back