Project Green-1st Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are not hairs. You may or may not see preflowers, depending on how mature your plant got in veg. Once in flower you can see them at 7-14 days (usually around day 10 or so).

I'm sure there's some technical name for these but I see 'em on all my plants.

I would say for a newbie keep it simple. Don't try exotic stuff (and I do think urine falls into that catagory) until you are proficient with the basics. You already said the 'bingo word' when you mentioned long term nutes in the soil. Still not sure what that means (you mean stuff like Osmocote?) but it's clear it was not meant for seedlings. Whatever regimen you choose, try to pick one that allows you some flexibility if things go awry.

MJ is a weed that we turn into a botanical. It really thrives on lower nutes IMHO. My advice is to look for the 'sweet spot' of growth, which is usually far below 'the max' nute the plant can take before burn.

Yeah those are on males and females... they just grow at each node... the ''hairs'' usually come in pairs.. and are white and wispy.

Latest posts

Back