Project Grunt

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought they were computer fans.. how would you wire those through ?? after seeing this awesome set up ive been thinking of making a little grow space in a dresser..

tbg, my idea is taking your veg/clone cab and stack a flower room right on top
disguised as an armoire.what do you think

good idea ..... im thinkin im gunna line the insides with either cfl's or 2ft tube fluoros

leelow said:
tbg, my idea is taking your veg/clone cab and stack a flower room right on top
disguised as an armoire.what do you think
Sounds great leelow but how are you gonna get the one cab on the other. The one we built weighs about 200 pounds. :eek:

sweet little setup you got there!!!! maybe ill go look at some junkyard sales to see what furniture they are selling / getting rid of...

another idea i had is finding a really old big TV like from the 70's and 80's the big floor mounted ones...gut the entire but keep the front screen to view the plants a cloning setup/ small veg setup

nice work :)

leelow said:
well build it right on top tbg
OK i see what you have planned. Leelow if you can give me a list of everything that is gonna go into the flower cab? Also give me a list of everything going into the veg/clone cab? This way we can see where everything is gonna go during Project Leelow. :D

lets see what you got!!thanks for the help

"If you build it they will come" And that you have done my friend and it looks like a great piece of furniture. Now thats stealthy, you definately have a PHD in Cannabiology and a skilled carpenter's degree. :48:

Very nice, everyone now has an excuse to get a bigger TV!
What kind of wood did you use to make it weight 200 pounds? Or is that with your plants growing wall to wall?
Did you install any locks on that?

Bubby said:
Very nice, everyone now has an excuse to get a bigger TV!
What kind of wood did you use to make it weight 200 pounds? Or is that with your plants growing wall to wall?
Did you install any locks on that?
Thanks NGT.

Whats going on Bubby. The wood is called Makore. It weighs so much because of the way we built it. Nope don't need any locks as it is just me and my bro in the house.

Sup StinkBud. Nope don't have to hide our cab. It sits right out in the open in another room. Looks like just another piece of furniture in the room. :D

looks great, id love to see pics fo the flower and veg areas whenever. where does one come up on such lovely free wood?

Well my bro works at a place that makes furniture. :p

Latest posts

Back