pruning lower branches~~~is it worth it??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far as I'm concerned, cutting the plant = causing it shock = suspension of growth = longer time to harvest. Popcorn is fine. It all smokes the same.

hmmm well I will use my last harvest as an example I trimmed the last remaining sucker shoots 2 weeks into flower and harvested a little over 3 oz per plant 6 weeks later with 30%amber with a sativa dominant plant...these plants did not show any type of drooping throughout the whole grow, including pruning's, lst, transplants, and super cropping.

This is actually the first time I have had plants ready for harvest in the breeders recomended time.

Air flow is important especially when growing in an enclosed 4' x 4' area. Yes you will still have some popcorn, becuase the rest of flower allows more sucker shoots to appear...but I just use those in my bubble bags. This was also my most resinous harvest to date to (indoor) with 22 gr of nice bubble hash from sugar leaf and popcorn buds.

Latest posts

Back