P'Sam's Topical Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also use cannabis in vaginal sex lube that women insert
so like Sam says cannabis could be made from an oil infusion then made into a suppository could be effective in pain relief.
Sam
What if he made just an oil and cannabis infusion and applied that oil up inside the vagina with some sort of applicator (ie: finger or sterile tool) soft of course.
And No @Bubba I was serious about the suppositories'
I have made many things myself, just that Sam showed me how to do many things.
https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/ailments/cannabis-and-cbd-for-a-healthy-vaginaWhat are cannabis suppositories?

They also use cannabis in vaginal sex lube that women insert
so like Sam says cannabis could be made from an oil infusion then made into a suppository could be effective in pain relief.
Sam
What if he made just an oil and cannabis infusion and applied that oil up inside the vagina with some sort of applicator (ie: finger or sterile tool) soft of course.
And No @Bubba I was serious about the suppositories'
I have made many things myself, just that Sam showed me how to do many things.
https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/ailments/cannabis-and-cbd-for-a-healthy-vaginaWhat are cannabis suppositories?

That's better for a lube but not for long lasting pain relief treatment. The oil alone is going to absorb quickly whereas the suppository is a slower, extended relief. You'd have to apply the oil periodically which could get a little awkward at times and lead to urinary tract infections. Suppositories would be much more hygienic.

rootin tootin.png

I have a friend who had a delivery service here before there were any dispensaries or other licensed distributors. The delivery delivery services and compassion clubs worked in kind of a gray zone and were definitely needed. It didn't do any good to pay so much money for a card if you had nothing legit to buy. So they filled a need and offering new products helped get customers. He provided the material and I provided the creativity for these topicals so that he could offer a small jar for every delivery. I not only made the topicals but came up with the names and two of those are shown above. "Rootin' Tootin" indicated only root infusion with no upper growth, no cannabinoids except the very small amount of CBDa which is negligible.

The first and foremost root miracle formula is the first aid salve. I devised this to replace Neosporin and other similar products. I use this one when I have a cut or abrasion or other type of open wound but not deep lacerations and such that requires immediate medical attention. But it would be excellent for after wound care. I've used it extensively after surgeries. All the root topicals and the THC topicals are great for burns but this one is great for second degree burns that should blister. I've had what should have been 3rd degree burns that charred the flesh but didn't hurt...no burn pain.

This is basically the same as the root oil except that you're going to add some beeswax to give it some body with longer exposure. Unless you're a klutz there's no reason to make a large batch of this one. It has a very long shelf life and a little goes a long way. This uses the full strength root oil. I do not use essential oils or other additives in this version because of broken skin applications. Those additions can cause inflammation and other issues.

First Aid Salve

2fl oz of root oil
12g beeswax pellets

Heat your root oil in a hot water bath or other heat source. Add your beeswax pellets while cool and stir once it starts warming up. Heat it and stir until the pellets completely melt into the oil. That should be around 145°F. Take it off the heat, stir it and let it sit to cool. Once it starts to set up, start whipping it with a fork or other whipping tool, like whipping eggs. That gives a little volume and texture to it and allows for an easier application. While it still flows, pour it into your jar and let it finish cooling. Then use as directed. Hopefully your household won't have a lot of need for this but if you're like me, that won't be the case. I'm always burning myself and it's invaluable just for that.

Neuropathy Butter coming soon.

magiciendisparait.gif

Last edited:
I have a friend who had a delivery service here before there were any dispensaries or other licensed distributors. The delivery delivery services and compassion clubs worked in kind of a gray zone and were definitely needed. It didn't do any good to pay so much money for a card if you had nothing legit to buy. So they filled a need and offering new products helped get customers. He provided the material and I provided the creativity for these topicals so that he could offer a small jar for every delivery. I not only made the topicals but came up with the names and two of those are shown above. "Rootin' Tootin" indicated only root infusion with no upper growth, no cannabinoids except the very small amount of CBDa which is negligible.

The first and foremost root miracle formula is the first aid salve. I devised this to replace Neosporin and other similar products. I use this one when I have a cut or abrasion or other type of open wound but not deep lacerations and such that requires immediate medical attention. But it would be excellent for after wound care. I've used it extensively after surgeries. All the root topicals and the THC topicals are great for burns but this one is great for second degree burns that should blister. I've had what should have been 3rd degree burns that charred the flesh but didn't hurt...no burn pain.

This is basically the same as the root oil except that you're going to add some beeswax to give it some body with longer exposure. Unless you're a klutz there's no reason to make a large batch of this one. It has a very long shelf life and a little goes a long way. This uses the full strength root oil. I do not use essential oils or other additives in this version because of broken skin applications. Those additions can cause inflammation and other issues.

First Aid Salve

2fl oz of root oil
12g beeswax pellets

Heat your root oil in a hot water bath or other heat source. Add your beeswax pellets while cool and stir once it starts warming up. Heat it and stir until the pellets completely melt into the oil. That should be around 145°F. Take it off the heat, stir it and let it sit to cool. Once it starts to set up, start whipping it with a fork or other whipping tool, like whipping eggs. That gives a little volume and texture to it and allows for an easier application. While it still flows, pour it into your jar and let it finish cooling. Then use as directed. Hopefully you're household won't have a lot of need for this but if you're like me, that won't be the case. I'm always burning myself and it's invaluable just for that.

Neuropathy Butter coming soon.

Thk U

Sam are we going to talk Tinctures also

I'll create a tincture thread for that. I wanted to start with something easy first. Due to my disabilities these days it can take a little longer than it used to. I write each entry fresh out of my noggin with little cut and paste. Even that is edited heavily to reflect current circumstances and new information learned. There's not much more to go with the topicals then I'll start the tincture thread since there's no real use for it with the topicals since a solvent transfer isn't mandatory. We'll need the tinctures for the solvent transfers like the honey and other things.
8d9213dd5a803751c624d42cd19ea4573a5c357b.gif

I'll create a tincture thread for that. I wanted to start with something easy first. Due to my disabilities these days it can take a little longer than it used to. I write each entry fresh out of my noggin with little cut and paste. Even that is edited heavily to reflect current circumstances and new information learned. There's not much more to go with the topicals then I'll start the tincture thread since there's no real use for it with the topicals since a solvent transfer isn't mandatory. We'll need the tinctures for the solvent transfers like the honey and other things. View attachment 284788
Sounds Great
Here I was thinking I learned the Tinctures than the balms
I still forget things but much better mind control these days.
I have really noticed an improvement in the way my mind has been functioning .

Sounds Great
Here I was thinking I learned the Tinctures than the balms
I still forget things but much better mind control these days.
I have really noticed an improvement in the way my mind has been functioning .

You did learn that way then but that's the way I learned, too, then taught it. You had asked for the root here. Over at the other place it was based on a timeline. I had to learn something first before I could teach it. Tincture was first but now just about everything can just be dropped at the appropriate places as needed. You asked for roots so I gave you roots first as I prepare for the harder stuff. Not harder to do but harder for me to put together in a new format with my damaged wing.

mind control.png

I want to make a tincture that I can add to a drink,,,like moonshine, beer, or whatever.
Any ideas?
Guess I could just use ever clear to make the tincture and add it to a drink. Scares the hell outta me though because Im gonna have to figure out home many drops to use. 😋
I remember eating to much decarbed weed a few times. My Wife laughed her ass off. She said she found me standing in the hallway looking at the floor. I was fked up and it wasn't fun. 😁

I want to make a tincture that I can add to a drink,,,like moonshine, beer, or whatever.
Any ideas?
Guess I could just use ever clear to make the tincture and add it to a drink. Scares the **** outta me though because Im gonna have to figure out home many drops to use. 😋
I remember eating to much decarbed weed a few times. My Wife laughed her ass off. She said she found me standing in the hallway looking at the floor. I was fked up and it wasn't fun. 😁

No problem. When do you want to do it?
huh.png

Anytime. I've got some sugar leaves and popcorn buds from my last C99 grow.
I'll have to get some Everclear.

Anytime. I've got some sugar leaves and popcorn buds from my last C99 grow.
I'll have to get some Everclear.
Hops
One question , how do you respond when you smoke or eat the C99
I believe C99 is a strong Sativa leaning herb correct?
The tincture made from it could be very racy and make your heart pump fast
Just thinking ahead about yours.
I made a batch once and it made my friend speed . But it was OK for me.

Good guestion. Yooper gave me the seeds and he had crossed them with something else which I believe was an Indica. I've smoked it several times with no problems. Normally I can't do a full Sativa because of my heart/Afib crap. Thanks for asking though.

Good guestion. Yooper gave me the seeds and he had crossed them with something else which I believe was an Indica. I've smoked it several times with no problems. Normally I can't do a full Sativa because of my heart/Afib crap. Thanks for asking though.
Always Looking out for a Bro

neuropathy butter.png

The Neuropathy Butter is similar but different than the first aid version and has a different purpose. Whereas the first aid salve is mainly a spot application, the butter is for wide area application designed to be spread over an area experiencing discomfort. It can be used on abrasions and other simple lacerations once they have scabbed. It will greatly speed up the healing process. However, it is designed for a specific type of pain -- nerve pain -- and it comes in many forms.

Neuropathy can be pretty nasty and different for many people. In most cases it can become extremely painful. For me it's tingling and spasms and spinal pain. Rosterman has the other main expression of neuropathy that affects his feet and legs that is really painful and has greatly limited his activities. Both of us and many others have benefitted with these topicals.

The difference between this and the first aid salve is that we add other oils and Shea butter along with the beeswax, including essentials, since it's not for open wounds. The added oils are to give your butter additional healing properties with smoother textures and the essential oils bring additional healing along with a nice fragrance. It's meant to be spread over an area without being super oily or rubbing right off. I like to use a little sweet almond oil and some avocado oil.

Neuropathy Butter

3oz/90ml of your concentrated root oil
.5oz/15ml of sweet almond oil
.5oz/15ml of avocado oil
20g of Shea butter or 5g per ounce of oils
24g of beeswax pellets or 6g per ounce of oils

This is a small batch and will produce approximately 5oz of butter.

Blend your root coconut oil with the almond and avocado oils and start heating them. I use a hot water bath in a saucepan on the stove. I pour my oils into a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup which allows a lot of room to mix without getting in all over you. I place the cup with the oils into the still cool water to avoid breakage with the handle hanging over the side of the saucepan. This keeps the cup in one place instead of it jumping all over the place as the water boils around and under it.

Add the Shea butter to the cup of oil and let it dissolve. I like to add the Shea first so that it will be fully blended into the oil before I add the binding beeswax. Stir it occasionally.

After the Shea butter has dissolved add the beeswax and let it also fully dissolve, stirring occasionally. Remove the cup from the pan of water. It will be hot. Don't let any water splash into it. Set aside and let cool. It will originally be about 160°F when it comes out. When it reaches 150° you can then add your essential oils. Above that mark and they start to dissipate.

After I add the essential oils I will begin to whip it up with a fork like an omelet. At this stage this action helps cool the oil quicker in order to get it down to 140°. The butter will start to set up at 135° around the edges and that's when I put the cup in the freezer for just a few minutes. It will start to set up well by that time. I take it out of the freezer and start whipping it again. This time to blend in the set butter on the top and sides with the still warm oil underneath. I blend it all in until it's smooth and creamy and then set it in the freezer again but not for as long this time. Take it out and whip it again until it's smooth. Temperature should be about 110° by that time.

At this point it's close to pouring but I don't like to do that too early because it gives a harder, more compact product. I continue to whip it but now I use a whisk instead of the fork to help beat out the lumps and give a better texture that's easy to apply. Once the temperature reaches the 90's, it's ready to pour into my containers. Once poured, leave the jars open until fully cooled.

This neuropathy butter is the first one I sent to Rosterman lo those many years ago. He seemed to think that it worked pretty well and then started making his own but he has generally used the roots and all type formula to make his. That will be the next one we pursue.

fouhelico.gif

The Neuropathy Butter is similar but different than the first aid version and has a different purpose. Whereas the first aid salve is mainly a spot application, the butter is for wide area application designed to be spread over an area experiencing discomfort. It can be used on abrasions and other simple lacerations once they have scabbed. It will greatly speed up the healing process. However, it is designed for a specific type of pain -- nerve pain -- and it comes in many forms.

Neuropathy can be pretty nasty and different for many people. In most cases it can become extremely painful. For me it's tingling and spasms and spinal pain. Rosterman has the other main expression of neuropathy that affects his feet and legs that is really painful and has greatly limited his activities. Both of us and many others have benefitted with these topicals.

The difference between this and the first aid salve is that we add other oils and Shea butter along with the beeswax, including essentials, since it's not for open wounds. The added oils are to give your butter additional healing properties with smoother textures and the essential oils bring additional healing along with a nice fragrance. It's meant to be spread over an area without being super oily or rubbing right off. I like to use a little sweet almond oil and some avocado oil.

Neuropathy Butter

3oz/90ml of your concentrated root oil
.5oz/15ml of sweet almond oil
.5oz/15ml of avocado oil
20g of Shea butter or 5g per ounce of oils
24g of beeswax pellets or 6g per ounce of oils

This is a small batch and will produce approximately 5oz of butter.

Blend your root coconut oil with the almond and avocado oils and start heating them. I use a hot water bath in a saucepan on the stove. I pour my oils into a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup which allows a lot of room to mix without getting in all over you. I place the cup with the oils into the still cool water to avoid breakage with the handle hanging over the side of the saucepan. This keeps the cup in one place instead of it jumping all over the place as the water boils around and under it.

Add the Shea butter to the cup of oil and let it dissolve. I like to add the Shea first so that it will be fully blended into the oil before I add the binding beeswax. Stir it occasionally.

After the Shea butter has dissolved add the beeswax and let it also fully dissolve, stirring occasionally. Remove the cup from the pan of water. It will be hot. Don't let any water splash into it. Set aside and let cool. It will originally be about 160°F when it comes out. When it reaches 150° you can then add your essential oils. Above that mark and they start to dissipate.

After I add the essential oils I will begin to whip it up with a fork like an omelet. At this stage this action helps cool the oil quicker in order to get it down to 140°. The butter will start to set up at 135° around the edges and that's when I put the cup in the freezer for just a few minutes. It will start to set up well by that time. I take it out of the freezer and start whipping it again. This time to blend in the set butter on the top and sides with the still warm oil underneath. I blend it all in until it's smooth and creamy and then set it in the freezer again but not for as long this time. Take it out and whip it again until it's smooth. Temperature should be about 110° by that time.

At this point it's close to pouring but I don't like to do that too early because it gives a harder, more compact product. I continue to whip it but now I use a whisk instead of the fork to help beat out the lumps and give a better texture that's easy to apply. Once the temperature reaches the 90's, it's ready to pour into my containers. Once poured, leave the jars open until fully cooled.

This neuropathy butter is the first one I sent to Rosterman lo those many years ago. He seemed to think that it worked pretty well and then started making his own but he has generally used the roots and all type formula to make his. That will be the next one we pursue.

The Arnica I added made a big difference for the foot Neuro
I apply it to my lower back to calm the nerve that runs down leg to ankle
GREAT STUFF

Latest posts

Back