Ptsd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find 7G ty for the contribution to the thread :)

just came from head doctor prescribe me benadryl cause i've taken every thing else and is in process of referring me to someone else. What is wrong with these people.

I've got PTSD, i'm a veterN N I see a theraphyist since 72 ( nam vet )

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

met a new buddy was in Iraq has ptsd will have to get get him on here... fear exinction via cbd is my interest. the strain i have the unknown i kept seed because of the effect now most that try it say it does not get tehm high but for the new guy i met and me its the best ever... wish there was local walkin have it tested store

e/ i also am currently trying to cross breed it and Satori

lot of people don't understand PTSD,, my dad didn't till I went in a Stress Recovery Program a couple time. the second time, he came to see how I was doing , n the counseler, told him, I was just in state of mind where I couldn't.

lovbnstoned said:
lot of people don't understand PTSD,, my dad didn't till I went in a Stress Recovery Program a couple time. the second time, he came to see how I was doing , n the counseler, told him, I was just in state of mind where I couldn't.

I think that to "get" PTSD, you need to have it yourself or be close to somebody who has it. That may be why so many of my friends are Veterans, particularly Vietnam Veterans but a lot of Gen X ones from Desert Storm and younger ones from the current war.

N.E.wguy, JAAM, lovbnstoned, come to the new version of the site. We folks with PTSD need your input (and friendship).

http://614559.xobor.com/

i'm rated 100% with PTSD, it still mess my mind at times,, but the cannabis sure coms it down more the pills the VA hosp was giving me

what is the name of the new version ?? of PTSD that ur talkin about

First off BUMP.

Second hope this thread interests the masses if for nothing else then information.

I wanted to post an update on a new book. 'Why Is Dad So Mad?' Veteran Writes Book to Explain His PTSD to His Daughter

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/why-dad-so-mad-father-writes-book-explain-his-ptsd-n334271

I hope everyone who has been in this thread in the past is still around and doing well.

I also hope new folks will be encouraged to post in regards to treatment, strains just general conversation even it it's off topic PTSD to me to be a multiple symptom issue really and like me if you combine that with other mental disorders or physical or both then you can relate to some thing in this thread.

just want to post current to date 4/3/15 to log post views later and increases over time

by N.E.wguy Go to last post
151 3,949

just want to post current to date 4/3/15 to log post views later and increases over time

by N.E.wguy Go to last post

4/3/15 151 3,949

Ptsd (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average.N.E.wguy

4/16/15 152 4,113

Bump to keep info up top.. just wanted to update the posts since bumping the thread, this is useful to more people then just patients.

Personally am still in the fight, going to start Nero Feed Back next week. Been rough lately even with this site, mj & counseling. My goal is to help others if I can, I know the info in this thread helped me.

I have learned some new suppression techniques in treatment that are a eyes opener and very helpful. I will update these later in a personal post in detail after I feel comfortable enough explaining them to the world in the proper way.

If anyone has high stress issues I AM NOT A DOCTOR but you can feel free to msg or post here and I will answer your questions as well as do my best to explain these copping skills I am referring to.

As always ty MP, the core community whether they are here or there are the reason this info is here.

:eek:

Latest posts

Back